General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

B@stards tried to steal my Car, and caused Damage! UPDATE WITH PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Default RE: B@stards tried to steal my Car, and caused Damage!

NO SHE DID NOT GET A PLATE! [:@]

The arseholes got into a Silver Civic Hatchback, with the hatch open! F@ckers drove away laughing! ****, I'm thinking of selling the car man, here in SA you're not really safe you know, and my wife is too scared to drive it now (might be a good thing) but, I'm afraid that they marked the car now, and they might wanna hijack the car with me or her in it!![:-]

It a terrible thing to me!

Old 02-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Recognized HCF Member

this is exactly why i carry a pistol!
i hope to get my new alarm preaty soon. paid for it saturday. hopefully they ship fast!

but hell your in south africa? dont they allow FLAME THROWER security systems to prevent car jacking....

hell i wish we were allowed to have them here in America...

Old 02-04-2008, 01:17 PM

They'll never allow that! And TRUST me, Mandela isn't that great! This country is going down the drain FAST!!!!

Old 02-04-2008, 02:23 PM
HCF Member

Oh, but they do allow flame throwers: Flame Thrower Alarm

And oh how I wish I had one installed before my car was broken into.
At least I have a 2-way paging alarm now so I can come out and lay the smackdown on their candy asses if they try to break in. Fortunately the guys that broke into my car knew what they were doing and just busted off the little window guide tab, pried the window out, and popped the door open with a coat hanger or something. The only thing they damaged was my center console panel when they pried my deck out, and they were even nice enough to leave my CD's, tools, passport, and registration. However, they took my $15 sunglasses, (not sure why) my electronic parking pass, and cut the wires to my XM radio instead of just pulling out the plugs. [:@] I just replaced the dash panel, the deck, and the satellite radio, and its good as new; except I'm minus an amp for my subs.

Stupid thieves, I hope they get hit by a bus, or a train.
*Edit:* Or a fertilizer truck.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:16 AM
Default RE: B@stards tried to steal my Car, and caused Damage! UPDATE WITH PICS!

Eventually, today, I got my new parts from Honda, and seeing they don't make these cars anymore, they had to be specially made for me in Japan (HOW COOL IS THAT!)

The car itself was sent to the bodyshop topaint and fit my BRANDNEW OE bumper. But I told Honda to give me the lockset and the dash insert, I will fit it myself. I just do not want any guy and his chum working on my car! Can't wait to get my car back so I can fit these!

So here they are:

[IMG]local://upfiles/25972/3949AB78EDE54AD4B34A7B4D05F81C3A.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/25972/89E6129061724040BB090760DFE98070.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-03-2008, 08:01 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: B@stards tried to steal my Car, and caused Damage! UPDATE WITH PICS!

What year / model Honda did they try to steal. What alarm model did you have?

I was think about just getting by with an autolock [see autolock.com], but maybe a Viper 5900 would be worth it too!

Old 03-03-2008, 08:46 AM
HCF Member

I'd kill any b**** trying to steal my car, I would lose it.

Old 03-03-2008, 09:56 AM
HCF Member

Well its a good thing they just left, but any alarm you get can get bypassed. Unless you get an alarm with gps, then they cant get away

Old 03-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Recognized HCF Member

dam... thats very nice how ya got a complete lock set!!!!! how much all that run ya?

and if i where you i would cutup that picture so it doesnt show the key cutouts.... open it up in paint and black them out! just alittle precaution!!!!!!! [8D]

Old 03-03-2008, 02:14 PM
HCF Member

Lowjack/GPS for the win. And hope the cops do their job before there's nothing left of your car... Too bad your wife wasn't armed.
I would have chased after them, a Civic with 4 dudes in it has and extra 500 lbs at LEAST. That's gotta knock down its acceleration and handling... **** like this pisses me off to no extent. I have to worry about my Civic all the time, since the year is in the top 10 stolen cars list...

We have emission laws that prevent us from having the car we want, and complete bull**** laws to protect the car that we have. Car alarms should be able to immobilize a car thief. God have mercy should some low life ***** get electrocuted trying to steal your car. There needs to be a consequence for car theft, like you lose a finger for every $1000 of the car's value. That's the problem with America... no accountability for anything, in fact we tolerate criminal behavior. Couple months in the clink and your back out on the streets again.

Quick Reply: B@stards tried to steal my Car, and caused Damage! UPDATE WITH PICS!