General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

B@stards tried to steal my Car, and caused Damage! UPDATE WITH PICS!

Old 03-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Default RE: B@stards tried to steal my Car, and caused Damage!

Did your wife call the cops at all?

Old 03-04-2008, 02:31 PM

ORIGINAL: EJ8_Man

Lowjack/GPS for the win. And hope the cops do their job before there's nothing left of your car... Too bad your wife wasn't armed.
I would have chased after them, a Civic with 4 dudes in it has and extra 500 lbs at LEAST. That's gotta knock down its acceleration and handling... **** like this pisses me off to no extent. I have to worry about my Civic all the time, since the year is in the top 10 stolen cars list...
The last thing the OP needs after something like is a high-speed chase fuelled by emotion. I'm not too sure chasing them would have been the most sensible thing to do.

Old 03-05-2008, 06:46 AM

Jeez but some of you guys are BRAVE hey!! I would actually PAY to see you come to SA, find someone breaking into your car and chase after them! 'Coz you WILL get shot 1700 times and your wife will get raped by 300 black illegal imigrant ***** and stabbed to death! [:@]

That's the way it is!

BTW obviously we called the cops, but being in this sh!thole country the cops didn't show, so I went to them, I didn't even bother by taking prints coz in this kak place I live they can't even get prints off a mirror!

Today the guy from the bodyshop phoned and asked how I want my bumper sprayed, coz they do not know what it looked like originally so I had to explain, hope they do it right, otherwise THEY WILL BE DOING IT AGAIN!

Old 03-05-2008, 07:04 AM
HCF Member

Sorry to hear this man. I hate people that try to take others ****.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Recognized HCF Member

well if your so worried about geting shot 1700 times and your wife rapped then GET A LARGER GUN! ive always got my gun on me. and if there is only a few people hell ya im gonna shot to protect my vehicles and self.

hell if i ever had some one try a hit and run on me..... O ITS ON.... as long as my car will move im chasing them! and if i must ill do the P.I.T. move on there @ss! well ALMOST... depends what they driving.LOL and traffic of course. but im not just gonna puss out myself if its not my fault!

Old 03-05-2008, 04:48 PM

wow i have never had my car even tried to be stolen but i do live in a small valley where everybody knows everybody but people like that need to be shot

Old 03-05-2008, 08:46 PM
HCF Member

well if your so worried about geting shot 1700 times and your wife rapped then GET A LARGER GUN! ive always got my gun on me. and if there is only a few people hell ya im gonna shot to protect my vehicles and self.

hell if i ever had some one try a hit and run on me..... O ITS ON.... as long as my car will move im chasing them! and if i must ill do the P.I.T. move on there @ss! well ALMOST... depends what they driving.LOL and traffic of course. but im not just gonna puss out myself if its not my fault!
Yes !!!! [:@] Feeding off our anger is all we do in America! Before I moved to Los Angeles I was a calm, nice, considerate driver. 5 Years later I'm a complete *******. I hate everyone on the road! Someone wants to merge in, hell no! cause no one EVER lets me in... If I caught some senseless ***** messing with my car and I have a way to chase him, and I can do it without risking the safety of others. Their reckoning is at hand... It would be one of those recorded 911 calls you'd hear on the news...

Old 03-06-2008, 08:48 AM

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!! You guys don't have even a faintest idea what's going down here do you? The government has disarmed ALL the whites! And the Police dept WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A FIREARM LICENCE! It is IMPOSSIBLE!!! We must just sit down and watch how these ********** **** up our country! And believe me there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@][:@][:@][:@]

Old 03-06-2008, 09:54 AM
HCF Member

Yes no one can disupte that Africa is not the best place in the world right now. However in the USA we have more options, and more consequences for the option we select. Because I have options I would not simply watch them drive away laughing.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:29 PM
HCF Member

Dude move.... If your worried for your life and your wifes than get the hell out.