General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Civic, Camaro, and a mustang......

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 05:57 PM
HCF Member
Default Civic, Camaro, and a mustang......

[:@]I sick of rednecks inmuscle cars thinking that i want to race them because i have some aftermarket parts. I cant even drive around without getting pissed at ******** like a Camaro.......F*ck all them, when i drop a K20 in my 05 their asses are mine!

Old 05-16-2007, 06:00 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Civic, Camaro, and a mustang......

lol... Your going to have to get used to it, its just the way things go. Rednecks are always going to hate imports.

Old 05-16-2007, 06:04 PM
HCF Member

k20 ftw son u better smoke those rednecks!!!! lol

Old 05-16-2007, 07:00 PM

not everyone is like that, i happen to LOVE camaros, but unfortunatly i cant drive it on a regular basis lol, only getting 9mpg atm :P Getting a civic for the DD, gas sucks now Dont let one dumbass ruin your opinion of all muscle car owners, where not all "rednecks" or hates imports, ive lived in the city all my life and i have nothing against imports, there very well built vehicles.

Old 05-16-2007, 07:58 PM

yea i had the problem with a j hole in an older stang once. just sitting there minding my own buisness bumpin' some 311 and then some wisenhimer shows up and wants to race its nucking futs

Old 05-16-2007, 08:00 PM

its called the "little man" syndrom, if you catch my drift. Has to race everyone to prove something to himself i guess lol

Old 05-16-2007, 08:13 PM
HCF Member

every camaro i've ever driven has been incredibly sqirrely at the wheel. to me theyre just waiting to jump off the road. which is what my best friend did to his camaro. off the road up a small incline and into a cemetery. when i picked him up and seen the aftermath the fence was wrapped around his roof and he bowled over a huge flippin grave stone. the worst part was he was on his way to my place from work so we could go camping for the weekend... we still went and....oh ya, good times.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:01 PM
HCF Member

Mustangs and camaros have huge engines compared to civics, so of course they are gonna pick on the little guy. But its always very satisfiying to see the look on their face when the little guy is very modified and wins the race.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:05 PM
HCF Member

signal to them that you will race them then when the light turns green just sit there and make them look like an *** haha then you pull up next to them at the next light and just laugh your *** off thats what i do

Old 05-16-2007, 09:26 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ryank327

signal to them that you will race them then when the light turns green just sit there and make them look like an *** haha then you pull up next to them at the next light and just laugh your *** off thats what i do
Lol making them waste all that gas

Quick Reply: Civic, Camaro, and a mustang......