General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

decided on what I want...

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 12:55 PM
HCF Member
Default decided on what I want...

welll.... i think! I think that it'd be cool to get a 6th gen sedan... and take all the chrome off of it... add some eyebrows, a type r grill... a mugen or type r OR spoon lip... maybe some "sport" mirrors off ebay.... tint the windows....and maybe some wheels/tires if I can get a good deal on a set...

as for performance... well, like i said b-4 its gotta be auto, so its prolly gunna be slow... but I'm not looking for speed... I'll prolly get a aem short ram and change out the muffler for a magnaflow (or equivalent) and put a nice small,chrome tip on the end(instead, I may just get a dual loop muffler as it may be cheaper that way)..... maybe new plugs/wires.... but that's about it... i'm not very much into performance.. but that could always change....

I'm gonna put my pionneer in there and change out all the speakers... and maybe a sub... i dunno yet....

I think it'd be cool to do this to a sedan cuz not many people do sedans... plus I plan on keepin her a long time and want it to be family friendly .... what you guys think? any changes? It was just a thought....

Old 11-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Default RE: decided on what I want...

souped up sedans look stupid.. plus youre gonna make it a ricer by adding all body and no power... but other than that... 6 gen... GREAT CHOICE!!! they are the best looking (i think) other then 3rd gen hatch backs

Old 11-04-2005, 01:11 PM
HCF Member

first off i think the term ricer is stupid.. since honda originated in japan i think its an insult to japan and our cars in general... but thanks for your opinion (?)

Old 11-04-2005, 01:15 PM
HCF Member

also I forgot, I plan on adding some of those cheap-o strut bars and I may consider lowering it an inch or two....

if you think I need more performance, then what should I add to it? Money is a huge issue, and I don't want a stick, nitrous, turbo or anything like that... headers seem to be too much $$$$ and so does a full exhaust that must accompany it... maybe a lighter crank pulley? do they make those for our vics? never seen anyone on here with one... I think it would help with acceleration...

any suggestions on what to add/delete from my list?

p.s.-try not to be a jackass about it, thanks. lets keep this post friendly

Old 11-05-2005, 01:26 AM
HCF Member

dood. you're gonna pay for the car, do what you want to it.

that's the great thing about cars: they're usually extensions of our personality.

so rice it out, all you want. and YES, i did say rice.

I've got an 06 Civic EX coupe. i don't give a damm what people call it. It's mine and not theirs.

if they call it rice. big deal. it's mine and it's a HONDA and that's all that counts...