General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Don't you hate it when..

Old 12-02-2007, 02:04 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Don't you hate it when..

I hate the douche bags that try to race me in the middle of traffic, wtf is a matter with them???[&:]

Old 12-02-2007, 02:07 PM

its funny man lol...i feel guilty/bad like when i sometimes step on the gas hard,like to kinda race with another carlol,get me?...theyn i'll think to myself "damm,im not gonna do that anymore,my car's dope n want it to last long"...that type of feeling LOL

Old 12-02-2007, 02:23 PM
HCF Member

Yeah its pretty hard to resist showing off, but sometimes you just cant help it lol. On my first car i would feel sorry when i abused it......i would buy something special for it afterwards (engine oil, or clean it lol)

Old 12-02-2007, 02:53 PM

I live in a pretty small town so i dont get people to try and race me, one time tho i passed this redneck lady and she got all pissed and was riding my a$$ and she was flipping out yelling and givin me the finger. then i passed some more people where she couldnt follow, it was on a 2 lane hwy too.lmao go honda!

Old 12-02-2007, 07:20 PM

Giving someone like that the finger is a good way to turn down a race... lol.

Sometimes I'll go against people like that at lights if there is no traffic, only I start driving normal once I hit the speed limit. Around here though, more people like to do little chases. Like, I'll get behind a golf or something and they'll take off expecting me to take chase... which I'll admit I sometimes do on these backroads[&:]

Old 12-02-2007, 07:27 PM
HCF Member

haha welcome to owning a Civic but save the racing for the strip. Look over at them, shake your head (if they're revving at you), then let them look like an *** by racing themselves off the line and wasting their gas at the same time.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:30 PM

I've only had my Civic for about a month and I get messed with all the time. The most annoying are the trucks. I've even had a Corvette try to race me.[:@]

Old 12-02-2007, 07:52 PM

im not gonna lie, i cant help but race when someone tries to step up to me. my full cat-cack qith high flow cat and exhaust is what obviously attracts the other peeps. plus i took the stock hubcaps off, which for some reason, gives the car a more aggressive look. with the black on white. if someone steps up, i just race them until im about 20-30 over the limit then i slwo down. i live in florida which has a huge spocom scene. especially sinc ei live on the borderline of orlando where every 1 out of 4 teenagers have a modified car. there EVERYWHERE. not to mention that i live 1 min from a car road. by that i mean the whole road is full of car shops. on that road alone there is an exhaust shop, a performance shop, a performance parts seller, a body and paint shop and like 5 different mechanics, and a wheel and tire shop. so you literally cant drive around my area without seeing a somewhat modified vehicle.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Stinky Administrator

i get revved at in my stock 07 civic sedan [:@]

Old 12-02-2007, 08:05 PM

i forgot to mention tint and audio shops.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Don't you hate it when..