General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

expensive or not?

Old 11-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Default RE: expensive or not?

haha cool man aprreciate it

[/align]

Old 11-25-2007, 07:43 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Sprite_15

If you want it to sound better then just take off the exhaust. Running straight header gives it a more aggresive sound

that will be absolutely horrible. have you ever heard the noise with out the exhaust? its the most raspy fart can POS sound[:'(]

Old 11-25-2007, 08:20 PM

ORIGINAL: civic_burns_all

If you want it to sound better then just take off the exhaust. Running straight header gives it a more aggresive sound

that will be absolutely horrible. have you ever heard the noise with out the exhaust? its the most raspy fart can POS sound[:'(]
No but I heard my brothers 75 chevy with no exhaust and It was loud and obnoxious and awesome

Old 11-25-2007, 08:22 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: civic_burns_all

No but I heard my brothers 75 chevy with no exhaust and It was loud and obnoxious and awesome
that right there is all about personal choice then. some people like, and some like me find it very disgusting. Hey w/e floats your boat, i say go for it

Old 11-25-2007, 08:26 PM

You could hear it from a mile away, who wouldnt want that

Old 11-25-2007, 08:28 PM
HCF Member

You could hear it from a mile away, who wouldnt want that
i try to stay from the whole ricer look

Old 11-27-2007, 09:40 AM
HCF Member

i say dont go with the whole "LOUD" thing unless its as FAST as it is LOUD...you dont want to be driving around in some loud *** car and someone comes wit anothr car and dusts you cuz they actually thot you had something under the hood...first hook up the engine then worry bout how it sounds in my opinion

Old 11-27-2007, 10:23 AM
HCF Member

01-05 Civics were not built to be fast, thats why they made the SI. All you can do is Header, Intake, and Axel back exhaust.
Don't forget that the louder it is the more cops are going to look.

Old 11-27-2007, 01:09 PM

If you believe you will get 7-10 or 10-15 hp gain with a cold air intake, then I've got a piece of real estate that I would love to sell you! Don't fall victim to all that corporate BS, which is designed to separate you from your money. If anyone tells you that those gains are real, ask to see the data sheets from their dyno run to prove it....and make sure it's a 4 cyl Honda....not some ground-pounding V8 that's showing those gains.

Old 11-27-2007, 07:50 PM
HCF Member

Lol, do not take off the exhaust...I did that for a movie me and some friends made my senior year of high school exept we did it with a 1994 Nissan Quest van. It made everyone within a 1/4 mile look where the horrendous noise was comming from. I don't think you want that kind of attention in your civic...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: expensive or not?