General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Freakin Motorcycle!!!

Old 03-17-2008, 10:30 AM
Default RE: Freakin Motorcycle!!!

Yeah tell me about it they see one video on youtube where a supra is racing a bike and think every import will do the same! Also i think it is the lower control arm should be a easy fix.

Old 03-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ya my car is more for MPG than racing! dont get me wrong i like to have some fun at times but 90% of the time i just want to cruise and get where im going.....
i might just put my video recorder in my car and stick it out the sunroof recording, let him act stupid and then get his plate number and drop the video of to the local cops!
im just tired of these stupid bike riders and there PUSSROCKETS.... ya i miss spelled that on purpose

your bike maybe fast but how fast can you stop and hold up to a little honda.LOL everyone things they can do stunts in street traffic, dont they watch Worlds Most Amazing Videos ? i love stupid bikers hiting stuff! they deserve it!

hopefully your repair will quick and easy!

Old 03-17-2008, 03:08 PM

PUSSROCKETS Ha!!! Good one thats funny as **** next time ones on my *** thats what i going to yell and ya already got the car on the lift and seeing if anything else was messed up

Old 03-17-2008, 03:49 PM
Recognized HCF Member

well i wouldnt yell it at any of them......
this is america and we all have the right to BEAR ARMS.....

even im packen a gun
expetialy if they are on a bike..... hell only takes one bullet to jack up your car and posibly injure you and then they just speed off.....
YOU CAN THINK IT...... but dont do it. , dont be like them use common sense please......

Old 03-17-2008, 05:51 PM

Yeah True still thats funny as hell man!

Old 03-17-2008, 05:59 PM
HCF Member

i hate those bikers that act like their invincible and risk lives of other ppl, anyway atl east ur ok and thats wat matters and good luck with the civic, doesnt look too bad

Old 03-17-2008, 09:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

o ya i hate stupid people on bikes! i had some douche just a few days ago follow me and stayed right on my @ss then he started to pop his bike up, his headlights right in my rear view mirror. so i poped the clutched and reved up on his @ss, then he starts to back off alittle, then the idiot decided to follow me, i turned into the bank lot and he goes over and parks afew stores down and then i leave and guess what he leaves at the same time behind me.... ya total idiot! tho i was able to loose him at a stop light.

these people just have no sense.... they think IM DRIVING A FAST BIKE..... MOVE OUTTA MY WAY.... hell no! im driving what... 1-2K pound vehicle and i can slam the brakes!
i mean the following close OK what ever idiot driver, but when they start trying to jump there bike and following me so close! alls it takes is one brake tap, or person infront of me turning, to send them into the back of me or to make them lay the bike over and slide into me.

I JUST HATE STUPID PEOPLE ON BIKES!!!!!
they think they are so cool! its so tempting sometimes to just miss a gear or kill the motor on purpose and let these idiots slam into the back of me! tho knowing my luck they wouldnt have insurance!
all because they dont know how "the 2 second rule of following" theres is more like 0.2seconds following!

good luck with the insurnace company! hopefully its just the lower control arm bent, and maybe the toe adjuster rod bent.
when someone is on my ***. i go the speed limit, then tap the brakes every now and then. Seeing their reaction to me tapping the brakes makes them slam on theirs is so hilarious. works everytime they always back away. Just dont do it too hard because they they cant stop in time.

Old 03-17-2008, 09:17 PM

Yeah my mom has bad road rage she drives a 2002 kia sportage not to big but she will lock the brakes down when someone is doing that! When i was about 9 she drove a mustang a guy in a camero was on her tail she locked it down he hit us scared the crap out of me. Not to mention after she got the stang fixed about a 1yr later she hit a truck that pulled out in front of her and slide 80ft up a freakin hill!!! And all the years later she still go's way over the speed limit me i got 3 kids so i am trying to stay around long enough for them.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:27 PM

lol. i lol'ed at addictions posts.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Super Cereal Admin

jeez, chill out addiction.. not every biker acts like that. Believe it or not, most of us bikers frown upon squids (the biker equivalent of a ricer).

And for the record, my cbr has better brakes than my civic [8D]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Freakin Motorcycle!!!