General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

help me im young and new

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 12:52 AM
Default help me im young and new

okay im really sorry but im 17 years old and just turned so september 1....

i just got my first car a week ago and well it was a honda civic my dream car
hopefully ill find a honda accord to match...hondas own

its a 2000 honda civic ex (coupe - cuz they own) and every thing is stock and well right now im looking for a stereo for the dash thats cheap but looks and acts pro....

what i need help on is the appearance of the car about how much would it cost to have the interior of the car changed from grey to black the car painted black and cheap yet pro rims(17in). i wanna keep the car clean but stock like....

also i have seen people add monitors to their civic near the cup holder, all i really know about it is that it has the honda logo on it when it comes up if you could tell me what it is and does i would appreciate it, i do know i want one, it looks real cool

and when im done with that ill tint the windows and drop the car with suspensions

i have a picture that shows the outside of a similar car but i dont know how to post it

Old 11-25-2006, 09:23 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: help me im young and new

The monitor in the front can do several things. It could be just a monitor and play DVDs, TV tuner, etc. It could also be a navigation unit. It could also be a radio. Or it could be all of the above. It just depends what unit you buy and how you set it up. As far as the Honda logo coming up on it, thats prolly something you can program into it.

Old 11-25-2006, 09:54 AM

the one that would do all the above how much would that cost?

Old 11-25-2006, 01:11 PM
HCF Member

As for the wheels these are the ones i have, they're 17's

http://www.devinoroadconcepts.com/rwd_220.htm

and trust me, nice wheels completely transform a car. it was the first mod i did, and the next week i had 2 strangers say "nice car." They also freatly improve performance (i live in portland where it rains a ton) and my grip/acceleration difference was night and day. i know what you mean about the clean look. I plan to debadge mine xcept for the honda logos. but good luck man sounds like you have a nice clean slate to work with.

Old 11-25-2006, 01:27 PM

extremly clean rims that i wouldnt mind buying how much did you pay for them and how long did it take for you to get them

Old 11-25-2006, 11:07 PM
HCF Member

go to www.tirerack.com

you can select your car and then any rims you select, will show up on your car. they also have great prices.

Old 11-26-2006, 12:33 AM

i found the rims i want

[IMG]
http://www.dragwheels.com/image.asp?...els/DR-11GLOSS [/IMG]

will these 18's fit

Old 11-26-2006, 12:51 AM

Those wheels are sick! But cleaning those little rivet/bolt looking thingys are gonna be a major pita.

Old 11-26-2006, 08:58 AM

yea those look sick but i dont trust ebay to much. i would rather use a dedicated website to buy something that holds ur car up. ebay rims culd have a defect tht could cause u a nasty wreck or stranded on the side of the road.

-JP

Old 11-26-2006, 11:11 AM

well my friend referred me to ebay he got a set of rims for cheap and he had them for a while now and they still look new except for the scratch his sister put on it..... so i thought ill try it out these rims are to good and i really want them

has anybody seen this or know where i might find one

Quick Reply: help me im young and new