General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

help me im young and new

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: help me im young and new

how much money do you plan to spend on this again?

Old 11-26-2006, 03:00 PM

i was trying to stay under 2000$ but the rims are 529$ and the stereo i just is 849$[:@] then the car has to be painted and i wanted to redo the interior to be black i dont want to see the prices of the last two god this is getting expensive

Old 11-26-2006, 05:12 PM
Cat Fuсker

that's exactly my point...why don't you rethink your budget? You're not staying under two 2G's if you plan to repaint the car properly.

Old 11-26-2006, 07:26 PM

im not going to cut any corners regardless of the price. ill just make the money. im 17 and i live with my parents i dont really have bills. the car will take longer to finish than expected but itll be my dream car for sure

Old 11-26-2006, 09:10 PM
Cat Fuсker

Listen, I know cars are good and all that, but if I could go back to my 17 I would much rather invest the money...it is very possible to have 50G's liquid at 25 from really pocket change invested properly. I know it is not what you want to hear, but this is where you COULD set the foundation for yourself later on. Especially since you do live with your parents, have no bills, and can definitly invest pretty much the same amount as you would when you were older, but ad bills.

Old 11-26-2006, 09:19 PM

im listening tell me how ???????

wait 50g's is 50 grand right i mean money right and 25 is the age right ???

Old 11-26-2006, 09:34 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Roto

Listen, I know cars are good and all that, but if I could go back to my 17 I would much rather invest the money...it is very possible to have 50G's liquid at 25 from really pocket change invested properly. I know it is not what you want to hear, but this is where you COULD set the foundation for yourself later on. Especially since you do live with your parents, have no bills, and can definitly invest pretty much the same amount as you would when you were older, but ad bills.
I'm dying to learn a magic recipe of turning your change into 50G in 8 years Can you share, please [8D] Or it works only for teenagers?[:-]

Old 11-26-2006, 09:51 PM
HCF Member

those rims look good and i say go for them. not a bad price either.

Old 11-26-2006, 10:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: StreetGlow_ciVic

yea those look sick but i dont trust ebay to much. i would rather use a dedicated website to buy something that holds ur car up. ebay rims culd have a defect tht could cause u a nasty wreck or stranded on the side of the road.

-JP
DRAG WHEELS are a good brand to go with... the DR-11s are the ones that i really want... if you like more spokes, look at the DR-9s they're clean too

here's the website if you're interested...http://www.dragwheels.com

Old 11-27-2006, 07:56 AM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: Misha

ORIGINAL: Roto

I'm dying to learn a magic recipe of turning your change into 50G in 8 years Can you share, please [8D] Or it works only for teenagers?[:-]
Sacrasm set aside, it really isn't that hard, but it is easier for younger people to do because out of all people they acn risk their change and we can not, just because we have financial responsibilities. And I didn't really mean make 50,000 out of 50 cents put in the account and be forgotten about.

Quick Reply: help me im young and new