General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

How many miles from a boosted engine?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 04:57 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: How many miles from a boosted engine?

yes it is...even if i bought it, its still a clean civic with alota power..so i dont see why ur hatin

Old 02-07-2008, 05:27 PM
HCF Member

im not hatin on your car, but the fact that you know nothing about boost or cars in general and you throw in your .02 cents like you know. You haven't a clue... Its just an excuse to throw out the fact that you supposidly have a fast car.

Old 02-07-2008, 05:43 PM
HCF Member

Don't fight guys I also would never buy one built, for me its about doing it myself. My car is a representation of my work. So when I race I am racing my not just my car, but a piece of who I am exists as my car. Sounds deep...

Anyway...
Thanks for your responses. I tend to drive hard, but I baby the crap out of my Civics in terms of maintanace.I'm always under the hood adjusting valves, making sure things are clean and as they should be. 150,000 miles is not bad, if this is true I will most definitly boost.

Old 02-07-2008, 05:46 PM
HCF Member

ok first i do know about cars an boost...so idk what ur talkin about, an i havnt had any off the wall posts

Old 02-08-2008, 03:31 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: PNK SLP

ok first i do know about cars an boost...so idk what ur talkin about, an i havnt had any off the wall posts
lol, a simple search on this forum will turn up a lot of threads that beg to differ.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:36 AM
HCF Member

name one .....an it seems like just u 2 have a problem with that i say or drive, i wonder why that is, an if my posts are soo wrong, wonder why nobodys ever tried to correct me

and it just come down to if u have time to work on ur car everyday, an if u have a place to built it. I for one dont have the time or place to built a motor, i went with the next best thing,an am glad i did..nothin to worry about cause all the works been done already.

Old 02-08-2008, 07:23 AM
Recognized HCF Member

Be easy on the guy[8D] SO what if he baught his car prebuilt, thats what he wanted and im sure somewere down the road he will build his own

Old 02-08-2008, 07:34 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

PNK SLP, for starters = https://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_54.../tm.htm#545444

Old 02-08-2008, 11:23 AM
HCF Member

knowledge is power my friend. whether you built the boost or you bought it, your knowledge cannot be replace. You don't have to have hands down experience just to be educated in a topic. You can very well have the knowledge and still apply it.

Old 02-08-2008, 02:41 PM
HCF Member

still dont see how that has anythin about not knowin anything about cars. that was a simple question, an there was anotherpost about "anyonerace a cobalt"? or somewere along the lines of that... oh i wonder why that guy wasnt flamed on when askin that question.

Quick Reply: How many miles from a boosted engine?