HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   How's your town's Civic community? (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/hows-your-towns-civic-community-62205/)

Hailchristian 03-10-2008 05:52 PM

RE: How's your town's Civic community?

ORIGINAL: TheShimster91HB

See for yourself...Clicky
Obviously I gots me some competition :D

that first EF on the list is sexy:D

TheShimster91HB 03-10-2008 06:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Hailchristian

If you like that one check the sick one on pg 12...pg 8 is off the hook too.

0slowpoke60 03-10-2008 06:20 PM

pretty much all ricers where i live, and if i drive out to the car meets in houston its all rich people with corvettes and **** like that. but there are a select few nice civics out here.

EJ8VTEC 03-10-2008 06:25 PM

yeah, i think its cool to have a "civic community" around here. i live in frederick maryland, you can usually find someone with a nice civic. i go to school with one kid with a normal mod d17 series coupe. i myself have a 2000 honda civic, no mods :( mainly cuz the engine is bad,and saving up.but finally i will have the new sohc vtec in her. but i see the same old civics, depends which part of town you are. route 40 you see everything street light to street light, but tons of wannabes, ricers with huge wings and gay body kits. theres a really nice white ep3 around walkersville with a black either carbon fiber hood or he has a black decal that looks pretty cool on the hood. ive only seen it twice but its one sexy ep3. i wish there were more civic tuners around though.

koots 03-10-2008 06:31 PM

Back home in Labrador there was a total of 5-6th gen civics and a handful of 4th gens and a few 7th and 8th gens. so i was one of the few. too bad i only got to drive it back home for a 1/2 hour before i moved to newfoundland

Masonn 03-10-2008 07:23 PM

I don't see many civics anymore. You tend to notice cars that you drive. And since I don't drive a civic anymore its different. The good chunk of civics I see are EG's and newer ones (01+). I don't see many EK's. There's an EF thats riced out, huge body kit, dual exhaust, gross looking that I see aorund sometime, but thats the only gross one I see. 95% of the civics I see are stock, and the rest have rims on them, or altezzas (gross).

Gonzo 03-10-2008 07:58 PM

My town, it's either soccer moms. Hicks with giant, lifted trucks for wheelin' (About half the population) A small amount of ricers, and the rest are decent tuners.

Personally, I have 3 friends who are very into their Civics, and it's pretty cool. Although, one is a ricer... Heh.

Hailchristian 03-10-2008 08:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Hailchristian

If you like that one check the sick one on pg 12...pg 8 is off the hook too.

oh my....

and_so_we_went 03-10-2008 09:51 PM

man my area has like two, im trying to find fellow Civic's, Michigan has nothing, where you from? im moving !@ hha

Ej1Rider 03-10-2008 10:56 PM

theres alot of nice civic community here, but bunch of them are stuck up.. and also bunch of ricers... but i can honestly say the ricers r starting to fade out...