General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

I GOT A SPEEDING TICKET!!!!!!

Old 11-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: I GOT A SPEEDING TICKET!!!!!!

most the time thats preaty much how it goes...
i was speeding in traffic on the highway before and i was in the middle lane with cars ALL AROUND me preaty much all going the same speed..........
well of course my fullsize truck with all its mods and paint BUT stock height and stock rims... stuck out like a sore thumb and OF COURSE he weaves in and out of traffic to get me! talk about a huge jerk!!!!!!!!
and of course they always take thier time writing the tickets!!!!!!

huge jerks!
but what can ya do.... technicaly your still speeding and thiers nothing you can do..... just pay it and try to keep an eye out or dont speed again.LOL

Old 11-27-2006, 06:43 PM
HCF Member

Was the limit 65mph cuz i do about 80 pass cops all the time on 95 lol. But its Boston so everyone is either doing 80 or faster unless your a huge truck. Sucks tho cuz I have gotten a ticket for loud exhuast. Ive been pulled over plenty of times on my bike tho for a aftermarket exhuast and cam lol. Way too many close calls just look ahead but watch your rear view mirror wen your speeding. I always know when I am pushing it tho lol.

Old 11-27-2006, 07:14 PM

yeah, i just got a ticket for running a red light... but it was one of those times there was no way you could of stopped, and it was the FIRST day with my new rims but hey what are you gunna do, i plead not guilty.

Old 11-27-2006, 08:50 PM
HCF Member

I got my first in years on Friday. I was cruising along at about the speed of traffic, and as i started going down a hill, I checked ad i was going a little under 80mph, then I looked around for a second, looked up and saw a bike cop sitting on an overpass, so i looked down to check my speed, and i had drifted up to near 90 from going down the stupid hill. well, long story short, I got clocked at 87, and ticketed for 85 in a 65. good old CHP. oh well. I was speeding after all, just sucks that i got nailed when i wasnt even trying to go fast.

Old 11-27-2006, 10:33 PM
HCF Member

yeah, thats how it happened to me, going down a small hill....

Old 11-27-2006, 11:16 PM

i got two separate citations one for unsafe lane change and the other for failure to use turn signal 100 feet prior to entering an intersection, that means the turn signal was on. The worst part was i was pulling in front of my friend who was letting me over to make the right turn. i had to go to court to get one citation dropped so i could go to traffic school. this was in a 94 prelude on big rims with projectors and a loud muffler.

Old 11-28-2006, 12:13 AM

i feel all of you guys out there that got tick. i hate CHP but sometimes they can save your life. i got a whole lot of ticks myself. i was a crazy drive admited. LOL.

Old 11-28-2006, 12:17 AM
HCF Member

I'm kinda thinking about being a California Highway Patrol officer though. If you guys cross me speeding, all you would have to say would be HCF and i would let you go, LOL. They get killed left and right though...

Old 11-29-2006, 08:29 PM

thats always how it is, the guy in front of you is going fast and you are the one that gets pulled over, believe me I know how you feel

Old 12-01-2006, 02:35 PM

ORIGINAL: tdci29

my car is mostly stock...the only thing that it has is the rims and a generic muffler tip... i think he was trying to meet his monthly quota for tickets and he just decided, " hmm lets give the young kid in the civic a ticket for the hell of it."
im not sure about cali but michigan and all the other states i believe, the officers dont have to fill a quota

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I GOT A SPEEDING TICKET!!!!!!