General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

i halfway killed her.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

snow is controllable, its when the snow packs down to ice or there is ice under the snow, thats when the problomes start

Old 12-15-2009, 01:12 PM
HCF Member

on roads it usually always packs down lol..

Old 12-15-2009, 02:19 PM
HCF Member

yous guyz need to move to michigan then talk to me about driving in the snow im sorry but if you are driving on anything that could even possibly be ice you should be driving slow enough to control yourself /story and supersize i like your *****!

Old 12-15-2009, 03:17 PM
HCF Member

^ I'm in Wisconsin here, so everything you get comes right over to us and with the lake effect it gets worse for us lol. People don't understamd that with snow you don't drive as fast as your normally do and that you brake early and accelerate slow. A lot of people just don't have the patience or plan ahead to go to work or school and drive too fast and aren't smart. Obviously sometimes you can't control it, like I've slid through a downhill stop sign, but 90% of vehicles there do slide through, but for the most part, snow accidents are due to someone not driving smart in the snow. I'm not saying anything about your driving habits op, **** happens.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

u like my *****? haha

all im saying is that you cant control it once your car hits ice... you can be going 2 mile an hour, if you watched the vids, they show you people going super slow but the car just slides into whatever... you cant control it.. expecially when you dont know its there.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:04 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Scott53092
^ I'm in Wisconsin here, so everything you get comes right over to us and with the lake effect it gets worse for us lol. People don't understamd that with snow you don't drive as fast as your normally do and that you brake early and accelerate slow. A lot of people just don't have the patience or plan ahead to go to work or school and drive too fast and aren't smart. Obviously sometimes you can't control it, like I've slid through a downhill stop sign, but 90% of vehicles there do slide through, but for the most part, snow accidents are due to someone not driving smart in the snow. I'm not saying anything about your driving habits op, **** happens.
we actually get lake effect snow too im not on the lake michigan side im on the lake huron side so our driving conditons are probably almost the same where are you located at?

Old 12-16-2009, 11:57 AM
HCF Member

why are we arguing about who drives better in the snow...lol
i think we all know that if there is snow/ice/water/anything between the road and tires you gotta drive slower than usual. no?

i was doin about 15mph. on a 35mh street. i knew it was a hill thats why. the guy in front spun out, what am i supposed to do. other than try to slow down as much as possible before i hit em. yeah it chops ***** i hit em. lol. good thing we worked it out since it was nobodys fault. and didnt have 2 call inssurance =]

but yeah... anybody know where i can find cheap hoods? there's none at the "pick n pull"'s around here.
thats the only thing i need... other than a bumper. but that was already broken... that can wait lol.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:41 PM
HCF Member

Supersize, colorado got it worse check it out.

http://www.thecoloradochannel.com/weather/21953757/detail.html

Old 12-16-2009, 01:01 PM
HCF Member

^ hey thats a nock off video. get the real thing.

lol

Old 12-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

wow, u really got that much snow, thats crazy man....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i halfway killed her.