General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

I may have built your car!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 09:23 AM
Default I may have built your car!

I work for Honda in good old blighty. Building civics and crvs. Up till a couple of years ago we used to build all Americas civics and crvs too. So i hope you like your cars, alot of sweat and blood went into making them. Only kidding. Well the sweat bit is true. Fitting an exhuast every 82 seconds can be hard work. Puts Kwick Fit to shame. Nowyouall know the truth it doesn't take an hour to fit an exuast, so don't let garages take you for a ride. I have recently brought myself a honda civic sport yr-05. I thought about the new model civic which we are now building. It has a nice interior and all the mod cons but i really dont like the back of the car. I much prefer the old shape. I don't know wheatheryou have the new shape civic in the US yet please let me know.PS: If you want cheap Honda parts don't get them from a garage go on line and order them direct from the Honda factory wheather that be Honda of the UK manufacturing LTD or the US equivilant. This cuts out any midle man so you get the best price.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:15 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I may have built your car!

Welcome to the board im usre that your handson talent will come in handy while helping people out here.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:21 PM

It must blow that the thing you put on is the first thing people usually take off once they get a civic..but welcome to HCF! Its cool to know one of the people that build these cars like tanks

Old 07-30-2007, 01:36 PM

i think its a honor to have u on this site hehe and i alway though tht all honda builder usually are the first ones to own the newer model car but i guess i was wrong.

Old 07-30-2007, 08:15 PM
HCF Member

Sure it takes you a couple of seconds because theres no rust yet.....try changing it that fast when the bolts just dont wanna budge lol. But welcome to the site.

Old 07-31-2007, 07:17 PM
HCF Member

haha +1 to rust sucks. my muffler rusted off today... andwhile i was trying to change the over-axle pipe, I broke the bolt connecting it to the rest of my exhaust... and, it took me 20 mins to break that bolt and take the muffler off the rubber holders. now i havwe to get it professionally done lol

but welcome to the site, may your knowledge be a gift to all of us

Old 07-31-2007, 09:51 PM
HCF Member

Welcome to the board. Glad to have a Honda Midwife on here. LOL Seriously, hope you like it here.