General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

It's time to say goodbye...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 12:32 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: It's time to say goodbye...

heck yeah for ohio civics on the freeway on ramp. the only thing better is the backroads.

Old 04-18-2007, 07:00 AM
HCF Member

I ran into a candy apple red 07 civic SI yesterday, i gave it the once over, know the driver. That sucka is nice, inside and out. Wish I had the downpayment in hand for one of dem, I would hop on it... but alas my streetbike needs are too high, I can't cope any longer without the speed of the track.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:31 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: that guy

heck yeah for ohio civics on the freeway on ramp. the only thing better is the backroads.
the ones they keep maintained anyway...others are just hell...like the one my girlfriend lives on...its FREKIN' DIRT/GRAVEL!!!! i have to doge holes, mud clumps from farm equipment...(i got 3 in. of ground clearence...lol) and drive slow so she dont get rock chips/dirty or slide...i guess my stiff suspension doesnt like gravel...but the roads up to it are FREAKIN SWEET!!!

Old 04-18-2007, 11:38 PM

Well my civic actually did sell today and unfortunately it was to a trashy *** family of 5, not sure what they wanted from a 2 door lowered civic but i could tell they were in love with her the second I pulled up. I told them how much time they had left on the oil and belts but I know that stuff won't be changed until the engine blows, anyway my gf got a 2001 accord ex V6, it's pretty quick for a 4 door and I just a got a 01 Tacoma Limited with a TRD supercharger, a few inches lifted and 31 inch tires, damn I love that truck!!!

To the 98 Civic that never did me wrong, 'Your gone but not forgotten.'

Old 04-18-2007, 11:53 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: the_turtle

ORIGINAL: that guy

the ones they keep maintained anyway...others are just hell...like the one my girlfriend lives on...its FREKIN' DIRT/GRAVEL!!!! i have to doge holes, mud clumps from farm equipment...(i got 3 in. of ground clearence...lol) and drive slow so she dont get rock chips/dirty or slide...i guess my stiff suspension doesnt like gravel...but the roads up to it are FREAKIN SWEET!!!
Yeah, I've got a killer two mile stretch of straight, newly-paved road with a nice little downhill on the way out to my parent's house from my hometown. No houses...only fields and woods. I used to do 125 in my old Accord on that road. Haven't had much of a chance to test out the Civic on it yet. I've been at school.

On the way back from my school, though, if you take some back roads and avoid S.R.36, you can really test out how your car handles on some of the twisties. I can't wait to check out those curves after I get the strut bars on.

That's a bummer about your car though, khobbs. Hopefully, they take good care of it anyway. Enjoy the new truck!

Old 04-19-2007, 12:52 AM

Untill a type-r come out in the state, I think most of us will stick with what we got..haha