General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

just my thoughts.., but

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 10:29 AM
HCF Member

ah man, i'm still waiting on a come back.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:43 AM

sorry to offend but acually he was trying because he found it disturbing? i will be 33 years old in oct, i bought my first car in 1993,(honda) trying to correct any one in that manner is disturbing to me, look im not trying to fight anyone but i dont know everything about honda's but i will say one thing i know is i have forgotten more about honda's than most people even know! im acually easy to get along with, i spend most of my days laughing inside because people call their 5 gen civics eg or their 4th gen ef if they just maybie looked at their vin number they would find they dont live in japan, anyway i am a box full of information if you want it like i said i am easy to get along with, i just dont go around thinking i know more than anyone else, now matter how much you know there is someone who knows more than you, problem is if you can find that person when you need them before you figure it out the hard way. everyone should be alowed a mispelled word or abreaviation. i only had the oppertunity in my life to finish the ninth grade no one has it easy, but i can say ive made a pretty good living doing what i love, just want to be friends thanx

Old 08-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Cat Fuсker

Way to go overboard noob Learn to pick the fights you actually can win brotha, you don't know me, you have no idea what cars I have built in my life and trust me, I ain't into rice. I have never in my life picked parts out of a catalogue and I probably know more about certain cars than you can possibly learn in the near future.

P.S. What's wrong with Barney? Aside from him being a gay dinasaur I don't see anything wrong with my daughter watching it...

Old 08-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Cat Fuсker

Originally Posted by ej6buddy
ah man, i'm still waiting on a come back.

A comeback? Come on...you've read my comments long enough, you know I just like to **** people off when they least expect it

Old 08-10-2008, 03:15 PM
HCF Member

i know, and i'm now satisfied, lol

Old 08-10-2008, 04:06 PM

roto man what is your problem? like i said before i never say i know more than anyone else cause there is someone out there that knows me, now im going to try and be as friendly as possible about this please do the same, im not into picking fights, as far as not knowing you or your knowlage please read your first post again slowly, does not sound to friendly and i take ofence when i hear negitive statment about any honda sounded like you were sick of civics or something. also im so sorry i miss spelled vtec bro,
like i said before ive been doing honda **** only since 93 do you not think ive ever had a vtec motor before? it says it on nearly every vtec motor out there except a few sohc, 92-95 civic hatch si and all the 96-00 civics say honda, but you already know that. you may have built alot of honda, your not the only one though, ive built stuff you most likely would never drive, but again on a friendy note we could talk about stuff we have built. likely you have never put a city turbo 2 motor in a 81 civic or a jdm brown top in a 1st gen crx, or maybie you have i dont know thats why i joined this fourm to talk about stuff like that, if you care. i did not want to talk about how my typing sucks and i mispelled vtec! so please you guys want to laugh and make fun go ahead but im really here to talk about honda's thats why i started this thread because i didnt think its right to see a pos mustang on a honda civic forum

Old 08-10-2008, 04:18 PM

let's all just forget about this little quarrel

Old 08-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Cat Fuсker

Originally Posted by lucskywalker
roto man what is your problem? like i said before i never say i know more than anyone else cause there is someone out there that knows me, now im going to try and be as friendly as possible about this please do the same, im not into picking fights, as far as not knowing you or your knowlage please read your first post again slowly, does not sound to friendly and i take ofence when i hear negitive statment about any honda sounded like you were sick of civics or something. also im so sorry i miss spelled vtec bro,
like i said before ive been doing honda **** only since 93 do you not think ive ever had a vtec motor before? it says it on nearly every vtec motor out there except a few sohc, 92-95 civic hatch si and all the 96-00 civics say honda, but you already know that. you may have built alot of honda, your not the only one though, ive built stuff you most likely would never drive, but again on a friendy note we could talk about stuff we have built. likely you have never put a city turbo 2 motor in a 81 civic or a jdm brown top in a 1st gen crx, or maybie you have i dont know thats why i joined this fourm to talk about stuff like that, if you care. i did not want to talk about how my typing sucks and i mispelled vtec! so please you guys want to laugh and make fun go ahead but im really here to talk about honda's thats why i started this thread because i didnt think its right to see a pos mustang on a honda civic forum
Hehe...on that note, welcome to the forum. I'm a known ******* around here mostly cause I'm sick and tired of kids with their "mad tyte JDM type R yooo" cars. I will make negative comments about civics when it comes to them being in accidents. Unfortunately the old galleries are gone or I would have sown you the reason I'll never own another civic ever again. On that note, no, I don't hate them, I will gladly work on anyone's car if they need help with it. It's been about two years since the last honda I owned (not counting the 84 VF500F since it's not a car) and I just can't find a reason to DD one or build one unless it's an S2K or an NSX.

Also, you gotta reaslize that most senior members on this board no longer own civics. We're still here to help and we know a lot about them, but we've moved on to bigger and better things. Actually a bunch of riced out civics keep ruining local meets, so I tend to get more agressive towards little things that may suggest that someone is a ricer. You will find a couple of guys on here that may have never owned civics and that's what makes this community great - diversity.

P.S. don't consider this an apology cause it isn't... I will still give you or anyone else hell for that typo

Old 08-10-2008, 04:38 PM

thank you, yes forgotten. sorry roto man. i can come off a little stong so can you we now both know that so peace if you like it or not id love to know what you have built. in a friendly manner, cool?

Old 08-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Cat Fuсker

Well aside from my civics, I've got a Porsche 951 that I restored with a buddy of my (usually they buy the cars and I work on them), my 99 Saab 9-3 built to STX specs (not that it makes it competitive in that class, but it's fun), the old 89 5-speed turbo caravan that I had was a very fun drag minivan that had minor upgrades. Right now we're getting ready for an SR20 swapped porsche 944 build for a drift car and soon after an LSx swapped 944 for track. Other than those I've had to work on pretty much anything that normally comes into a garage on a normal day since my neighbors have a tendency to ask me to do their car work to avoid being ripped off. I can't take pride in replacing a headgasket or timing belt, that's just silly. My specialty right now is Saabs since they're different in many ways from other cars in the same class, but next year I will probably be rocking a challenger R/T as a daily.

Quick Reply: just my thoughts.., but