General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Lambo Doors Broke!!! - Update Page 4

Old 09-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: Lambo Doors Broke!!!

if ya had a picture of the broken part that would help alot! also comparison shot to the good side

if the hydrolic piece snaped then youd have to buy a new hydrolic arm... but if its just the mounting point they should be able to weld it back together.

Old 09-13-2006, 05:26 PM
HCF Member

Took it toady to get it fixed and they spent 5 hours on it and couldnt do it...they put the stock hinge back on the drivers side and later i will get the other side stock again too. I wasted 1,000 on lambos that broke....awsome[:@]

Old 09-13-2006, 05:35 PM
HCF Member

at least youre getting the stock ones back for free. Lambo doors are gay and kiddish, unless youre actually driving a lambo........then its the shat.

Old 09-13-2006, 06:10 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

thats when i do all my work also
winter thiers nothing beter to do!

i wish i could say the same...... one word...WRESTLING!!!

Old 09-13-2006, 06:54 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Pete

at least youre getting the stock ones back for free. Lambo doors are gay and kiddish, unless youre actually driving a lambo........then its the shat.
For free my ***, I gotta pay for them to put the stock back on. and I want my lambos back realy flipin bad, if I like them thats all that matters.

Old 09-13-2006, 08:08 PM

hey man i'm stickin with u on the lambo doors i like mine too..(found them on this site) there is things that me and my buddy did to make them a lil tougher where it mounts to the inner fender wall it gives a lil so we cut some metal pipe and welded to the fender so when u push out it doesn't go farther then it should...once u get the new hinges man u can do it yourself its 4 bolts..

Old 09-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Recognized HCF Member

well if just the one side broke then id leave the other side as is.......... AT LEAST GET THOSE HINGES BACK from em!!!!!!!!!!

take a picture of what they look like.....they could posibly be fixable.....
but i realy dont care about lambos myself... but those are suposed to be a simple bolt on instalation.......

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT TOUCH IT

if your just gonna put some more back on..... just get charged to replace the one doors hinges!

and absoulute

post some pics of how ya did yours............

Old 09-13-2006, 09:20 PM
HCF Member

I got the stock hinges back. The broken lambo hinge and the stock passanger hinge is in the trunk right now. I think im just going to spend all my money on a Vertical Doors kit because I opened my door the normal way and felt depressed as ****, I want my lambos back so I don't have a problem with paying 1,500 plus whatever the hell it will take for me to get them on my car....gotta find some some1 else to install them cas I don't trust these ppl that put the ones i have on now since they broke my fender and didnt bother to fix it or even tell us they did it.

Edit: I will get pictures tommorow of wtf they did to it

Old 09-13-2006, 10:08 PM
HCF Member

if youre going to spend 1500 bucks on em you must really want them back bad......1500 can go a long way.....

Old 09-14-2006, 02:39 PM
HCF Member

Yea I do. And the ppl that put these on [that broke my fender] said that when the doors broke they fell and hit the ground and thats what broke the fender witch isnt what happened, they are buying me a new fender to replace the broken and they told us not to come back. I wouldn't be allowed but I would drive to West Coast Customs in California from here in west virginia for them to put it on too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lambo Doors Broke!!! - Update Page 4