General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Lambo Doors Broke!!! - Update Page 4

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 03:00 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Lambo Doors Broke!!!

lmao my stock rims have walmart hub cap spinners and I dont feel like buying better hub caps so winter my car is Riced out. Link

Old 09-20-2006, 04:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

lmao my stock rims have walmart hub cap spinners and I dont feel like buying better hub caps so winter my car is Riced out. Link
LMFAO i think u need some->[sm=helpout.gif] lol j/k man

i think those r the stupidest idea in the WORLD!!! funny as hell but stupid and RICE wont even describe those

(dont mean anything serious ^^^)

-JP

Old 09-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Recognized HCF Member

LMFAO.... just as long as you only run those in the winter!!!!!!!!!
but come to think of it.... i wouldnt run those in the winter cause the snow will melt get into the bearings and then when you park it the water will probably freeze and crack up the bearings and all. not to mention if ya run thru any snow or packed rutted snow slots it will probably pop them off.....

dont know how much they are at walmart but the ones i saw along time ago was like 50bucks just for 2! hell id rather save money and buy a real rim then get those to even play around with and be stupid.LOL

but if ya want to run them in the winter... might i sugest ZIP tieing them onto the rims! plus if i was to walk by someones car that had them and they wherent tied on i think id just yank em off and keep walking []

Old 09-20-2006, 07:37 PM
HCF Member

$17 or $27 i cant remember, and they are fake so they dont have barrings. they suck but they better than not having hub caps at all i guess.

Old 09-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Recognized HCF Member

a... not true..... if ya get the car painted black just repaint the rims black
im trying to consider if i want to run bare steelies or slap on my hubcaps...i may paint the hub caps to match the car so it wont look as bad.... it will just look like i dont have a polished lip..... tho not sure if ill get the rims before winter or wait till next year about tax time...

Old 12-05-2006, 07:52 PM
HCF Member

Alright, months later and back on topic now. Today we took my civic into a shoped owned by my parent's friend and he tried to fix the hinges for me. He got them to work again and I got lambo doors again. Thank god.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:14 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

the sticker on it says BK Lambo but on the ebay auction I think it said GT Motorsports...
So I would say if anyone is going to buy lambo doors, don't cheap out and get the Vertical Door Kit. [http://www.verticaldoors.com]

Yeah those are expensive but there is a way around that. I know some of you don't like sponsors but they do have their uses. For example i made my car sponsored so i can get certain parts for cheap. Like to buy vertical doors for my 02 civic at http://www.verticaldoors.com they would cost me 1699 or something and thru my sponsor i get the same doors from the same people at verticaldoors.com for only $849.50 So i literally save 50% off.