General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

My Civic has been Stolen!!!!

Old 08-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Default My Civic has been Stolen!!!!

It's been a sad week for me! My civic was stolen last week from the parking garage at a mall and no one saw a thing!! Not good. Now I have to sit around and wait for it to turn up and if it doesn't after 3-4 weeks then my insurance will write me a check. The worst thing is that I will never get out what I had into it!!

Old 08-28-2007, 03:33 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: My Civic has been Stolen!!!!

That's always the case with people who love their cars.

Good luck, and hopefully you'll get it back - more intact than less.

Old 08-28-2007, 03:39 PM
HCF Member

first thing i buy for my cars is an alarm. it at least slows them down a little bit.

Old 08-28-2007, 03:41 PM
HCF Member

wow that sucks mang im sorry to hear that i have black widow bx-5 in my car they tried to steal it and failed misureably haha that and i the fact that im a repo man so i diconnect the coil from my distrubutor when i get out of it for teh night

Old 08-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Cyphen

wow that sucks mang im sorry to hear that i have black widow bx-5 in my car they tried to steal it and failed misureably haha that and i the fact that im a repo man so i diconnect the coil from my distrubutor when i get out of it for teh night

your not a repo man!!!!!!! any repo man would KNOW removing the coil wire will only prevent it from being hot wired and droven off....
from from a tow truck or trailer and winch!

but anyways.... sorry for your loss... hopefully it shows up and was just a joyride...

but what all do you have in the car? from my understanding as long as ya have proof that you had the stuff on the car they will reimburs you from a theft as long as ya have the right coverage..... but then again i havent ever had to file a claim.....

but like said if ya get it back be sure to buy a alarm system for it 1st thing!

Old 08-28-2007, 07:29 PM
HCF Member

Unfortunately, you need to claim your 'special equipment' with the insurance [usually] before they'll consider reimbursing you for it.

Old 08-29-2007, 07:00 AM
HCF Member

oh man ...sorry to hear aobut that.
ive been hearin about alot of civic gettin jacked resintly. Hope u find it soon....with all the parts.

thats one reason why i im gettin low-jack on mine.

Old 08-29-2007, 09:45 AM

shoot! im sorry bout that man! hmm... has anyone here heard of an alarm device that automatically rings/sends a message to your celphonein the event of engine start?

Old 08-29-2007, 01:20 PM
HCF Member

That sucks, just for the hell of it....go back to the parking garage at a mall and see if there
was any video cam's.
Last time i brought my car to the parking mall it was hit in a drag race, and the insurance com used
the video tape to buy my car out.
Good luck with everything.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: ahjon

shoot! im sorry bout that man! hmm... has anyone here heard of an alarm device that automatically rings/sends a message to your celphonein the event of engine start?
yes, i was at a bike show and this guy had a silent alarm on his bike, he had a pager type thing on his belt and when someome tampered/starts up his bike the beeper thing vibrates and beeps.

not sure how much it costs but it sounds like a good investment to me.

civic are stolen quite often ;/ especially ones with work done to them. i dont get why though because even a modded civic isnt worth too too much, i guess their just easy to steal and ppl like em

hopefully u get ur car back or enough money to get a better one.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My Civic has been Stolen!!!!