General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

My new ride - 97 GSR

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 05:12 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: My new ride - 97 GSR

Thanks for all the compliments guys! It's coming along great so far...

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

LAWL!

Guy in the black shirt with his arm crossed and blonde hair = me. That was a fun *** night lol, oh god.

Good to see you picked up Ken's car. It's very nice!
Haha nice, thanks man. Yeah, I still haven't gotten any pictures of it myself, so I stole Ken's off the FS thread on HT. He's moved onto an S14, but I'm glad to have taken this one off his hands ! It needs some partial throttle tuning work at this point, so I'm going to get an icebox back on it, with some milder cams (ITR), and probably get it retuned with some more emphasis on street tuning. 1200 rpm idle is killer on those cold starts, hah.

is that heat wraps on the exhaust? if so wered u get it?
Yeah, that was heat wrap in the pictures...That header has since been changed out though. I'm not sure where he got the wrap...maybe Ebay?

again, you live within 10 minutes of me lol....im trying to figure out where that first shot on page one was taken?
Yeah, I've been trying to figure that out too...such a sweet place to take the pictures. Once I get a few kinks worked out, we'll have to get together! I'm shooting for spring to have the retune done, and then she should be running perfect. I'll shoot you a PM too, I've got a short shifter laying around from my EM if you're interested.