PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

CT: 92 Civic CX TEIN SS, ROTA 16's, REAR GSR DISC, GSR SEATS

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Default CT: 92 Civic CX TEIN SS, ROTA 16's, REAR GSR DISC, GSR SEATS

Hatchy needs a good home!

Well, after almost a year of debate, i've decided I dont have time for my project hatch. I bought it with plans to make it into a drag monster for Englishtown. My job requires me now to commute to Manhattan from CT so I wont have time for this. The person who had it before me let it sit outside, so there is some surface rust. The engine runs fine, and after 3 months I finally got the right ECU for it. (P05) It had a P06 and it was coding for O2 heater. All good now.

LINK TO THE PICS WHEN I WENT TO PICK THE CAR UP:
http://www.m2-motion.com/project_hatch

LINK TO PRESENT PICS (TAKEN 10/13/05):
http://www.m2-motion.com/hatch

So i'm selling it, as is with the following:

1992 Civic CX Salvage Title (rebuilt title in hand, you wont have any problem registering it!!)

1.5L SOHC Motor
TEIN SS Coil Overs (~300 miles on them)
rear GSR discs (installed!) needs new rotors.
GSR front and rear seats
Rota Circuit 8's 16 inch BLACK with NITTO 450 (~85% tread left)

I recently ripped the carpet out and began installing brand new black carpet. The door sills need to be finished. I have the center console and the glove box. When I stripped the old carpet out, I sprayed the bucket with a sealant (which you can see in the pics of the trunk of the hatch.)

It has an aftermarket sunroof what was installed which has a leaking seal on the glass. It just needs to be replaced. I have taken many pictures of the car.

Before I picked the car up from the previous owner, someone backed into the rear left quarter causing some damage. I had plans to fix it, and take the sun roof out but again, I have no more time for a project car

With the car goes a jdm b16 block COMPLETE. ~30k on the block. It is basically a b16 engine with the head removed. I'll have pics of that up as soon as possible.

I'm asking as is with everything $2500. I paid 1000 for the suspension, 800 for the wheels and tires, 600 for the rear disc breaks installed, 250 for front and rear GSR seats, and 120 for the carpet. Thats $2770 in extra parts so I basically giving this thing away.

HATCH
TEIN SS
ROTAS
REAR SUSPENSION
GSR SEATS
B16 BLOCK

I'll even drive it to deliver it in CT or meet for surrounding states (MA,NY,NJ)
Please PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks!

ON AIM: Sk8spy