General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Need help with Lambo door kit for gen 7 civic.

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 12:35 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Need help with Lambo door kit for gen 7 civic.

ORIGINAL: Method

ORIGINAL: tuner student

please explain how they are a pain in the ***. cause i was thinkin of the same mod but only of course after some engine work. and esp as a dd when i get in those damn parking spaces esp when forced between two massive f-150s i would only see lambo doors as an advantage cause with a coupe it hard to get out with the car when cars are close. but i don't have them and you obviously do so i was just wondering before i do get them and possibly sick of them how do they get to be a pain in the ***.
why would you want to squeeze between two domestics?

not a fact of wanting two but it just discribes the tight spaces that your forced to park in sometime these days with everyone driving huge, i need to take out a deer and not even feel it trucks.

Old 01-16-2008, 04:31 PM
HCF Member

lambo doors=fail

Old 01-16-2008, 05:51 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Method

please explain how they are a pain in the ***. cause i was thinkin of the same mod but only of course after some engine work. and esp as a dd when i get in those damn parking spaces esp when forced between two massive f-150s i would only see lambo doors as an advantage cause with a coupe it hard to get out with the car when cars are close. but i don't have them and you obviously do so i was just wondering before i do get them and possibly sick of them how do they get to be a pain in the ***.
why would you want to squeeze between two domestics?
Yeah you might fit but what happens if they come and want to get in the trucks? bam big dent on the civic.

not a fact of wanting two but it just discribes the tight spaces that your forced to park in sometime these days with everyone driving huge, i need to take out a deer and not even feel it trucks.

Old 01-17-2008, 11:30 AM
HCF Member

well that could happen reguardless of lambo doors or not. which is probably how i got a dent on the passenger side. ethier it is because someone flung open there door and hit mine or due to thos damn run away carts that stupid walmart employess never seem to collect and the cart spots get full and people just put them anywhere. thnk god that dent is only seen at an angle.