General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

New member please help thanks

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 05:26 PM
Recognized HCF Member

It's a terrible picture since the pipes are not arranged in order. It looks like it would fit though. The first pipe on the left has the bend up to attach to the manifold/converter. Then the pipe at the right attaches to it, next the one second from the right but you have to turn it around end for end from how it is pictured. Finally the last section with the muffler and tailpiece goes on.

It looks like the spring bolts and manifold gasket for the first joint are not included, you may need to buy those locally. Usually you will need new bolts to attach to the manifold because they rust severely on the car.

What will it sound like? ebayyyyyyyyy...

Old 04-16-2014, 06:27 PM
HCF Member

god please don't buy some no name ebay fart can it will sound like **** and after 3 months when the cheap glass pack burns up it will sound even worse. i hope you live in a dessert because that chinese metal will start to rust in a month.and i hope you don't mind your exhaust slamming against your frame from the horrible fitment especially when it rains out and gets even worse. also if your cars automatic that exhaust is going to drone and drive you crazy after a couple weeks. don't waste your money on that trust me save your money for something good.

Old 04-17-2014, 03:49 AM

Well I realy whant a resonating exhaust system so I'm gona get it but I'm going to a pro shop to have them put it on I was just confeuse about how it would go on because it didn't look like it would work thank you for all the advise you guys and I have considered everything you guys have said hank you so much for the help

Old 04-17-2014, 05:28 AM
HCF Member

why would you pay somebody to install a bolt on exhaust it bolts on with bolts do you not own a ratchet ???. as for wanting a resonator the one on that setup is a cheap bottle style that won't do jack your exhaust is going to sound like a swarm of angy retarded bees when you step on it. also i hope the cops were your from aren't dicks.

Old 04-17-2014, 05:56 PM

Were should I get my exhaust?