General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Next Move

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 09:07 AM
Default Next Move

I have a '96 Civic with a ram air intake and that's about it. I would really like some more power out of my car and I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for my next move. Should I buy a muffler (would that do anything? everybody has them...) some pulleys or maybe an electric fan or something I dunno. Any help would be appreciated. I'm just trying to get the most bang for my buck.

Also, that air intake I have sucks in some mighty hot air and was wondering if anybody had some ideas on how to get some colder air to it. I had a full cold air intake but the plastic piece in my wheelwell burned out (popped out and rubbed against the tire) and it sucked up a bunch of water. so I can't put the filter down there. I was thinking a piece of hose or something? Anyhow, thanks for all the help.

Old 05-15-2006, 09:32 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: Next Move

the first thing you should do, is use the SEARCH feature at the top of this page. Your question has been discussed many times, and there is all kinds of information here about whaty your first mods should be and what not. Good luck!

Old 05-15-2006, 09:36 AM
Default RE: Next Move

i gots a ?, Y dont you just get the little black pop in pieces for the fender well, then put it back together, or find the hole piece if you have to, and gain performance with that cold air intake!!! then use that search feature like forty said!!