General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

question

Old 07-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Default RE: question

Okay so a kid in a new Accord did it to me today. I think it was a friendly one though. Although he had dual coffee cans so he might just be a retard trying to mess with me.

But if it depends on the mods I have, I would guess it was friendly. I try to keep my car looking clean. No body kit, decals, ugly chrome rims, altezza tails, or any of that crap on my car.

Old 07-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Super Cereal Admin
Default RE: question

ORIGINAL: Live_4it

The only people on the roads I seem to have problems with are bikers. Harley guys and crotch rockets, I think guys with Harley's despise us civic drivers. Cause they have to have the loud exhausts. Then I always get guys with there sport bike's on my ***, it's like ok I get it your bike is faster than my car[8D]
harley guys seem to hate everyone. And trust me, they hate sport bikers more than they hate civic drivers. And with the sportbikes being on your ***, it's just the rider being a douche. Unfortunately the small amount of guys on sportbikes that you actually notice are going to be doing something stupid... the ones that are riding like normal people don't get noticed because, well, they're riding like normal people and therefore blend in with normal traffic more.

And as far as the rev thing goes, a little tiny rev is like a wave... hitting the limiter is a dick move on their part.