General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Save me from Ricing!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: Save me from Ricing!

I bought a BOV and I'm considered to be a ricer...

Old 04-17-2007, 11:00 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

lol^
whatd i say man?

Old 04-17-2007, 11:16 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

ORIGINAL: Forty04

lol^
whatd i say man?
Check the "in reply to", that was supposed to be directed at absolute

Old 04-17-2007, 11:21 AM
HCF Member

Im not really into any exterior mods, maybe some nice rims and clean paint but thats about it. I'd much prefer to spend my money on go-fast parts and stuff that will improve my handling

Old 04-17-2007, 11:46 AM

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

just about everythign is rice to atleast somebody lol american muscle dudes will call you a rice burner as you soon as you mention the word Honda, but big body kits, crazy side graphics, big spoilers, altezza taillights, fake carbon fiber, and visible neon tubes are some of the most common. Lip kits, OEM SI spoilers, a CF hood, interior underdash neons (with bulbs totally hidden) and OEM taillights are usually a safe bet, although some people dont like CF at all, and some people hate any type of neon at all.
I'm going to have to agree w/ him big time. being that im a owner of a mustang; ill prolly be quicker to say that’s "rice" then any one else here. but I cant argue the fact that’s it your car, do what you want. However ill let you know right now if you pull up w/ any kind of Honda w/ anything next to a camero ss, they'll most likely give you ****(not saying its right; but that’s how it is).

imo you can at least stay away from the very "untasty" ricer stuff that I think most people can agree w/ me here. The civics w/ 4 different color body parts (blk car w/ blue front bumper, red side skirts, white rear bumper) on it, the ones w/ the exhaust(sorry guys, I know) that have like 6’ tips and sound worse then nails going against a chalk board.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:47 AM
HCF Member

6" exhaust tips ftw!

Old 04-17-2007, 11:50 AM

Im trying to add some rice to my diet. Flip whats up on the bumper man?

Old 04-17-2007, 11:53 AM
HCF Member

nobody will ship this freaking 6 foot tall box theres a few more places in town i can check, if not you'll be getting the refund in a few days [&:][&:][&:]

Old 04-17-2007, 11:53 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: fireonall8

I'm going to have to agree w/ him big time. being that im a owner of a mustang; ill prolly be quicker to say that’s "rice" then any one else here. but I cant argue the fact that’s it your car, do what you want. However ill let you know right now if you pull up w/ any kind of Honda w/ anything next to a camero ss, they'll most likely give you ****(not saying its right; but that’s how it is).

I got a good giggle out of this...There are Hondas in my town that would KILL camero ss. So i dont know how you got that one.

But back to the Ricing....I have to totally agree with Absolute..Get what you want. If you listen to everyone on here..then everyones car is going to look the same..Just have fun modding your car...

Old 04-17-2007, 11:55 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiasco

Im trying to add some rice to my diet. Flip whats up on the bumper man?
i seen that damn thing on ebay last week or so and just laffed....and my cuz was like "whats so funny" and im like "thats flips gay *** bumper that STILL no one will buy...lol" at least his car isnt so rice..

Quick Reply: Save me from Ricing!