General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

SH*T!!!!! SPEEDING TICKET

Old 12-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Default SH*T!!!!! SPEEDING TICKET

alright, here's the story,............. i was heading onto the entrance ramp for the highway going about 75 mph, and i knew that on the highway there isn't any cops....... well i almost reved out 4th gear to get up to speed real quick and when i had 5th floored going about 100 mph, mother f*cking cop way flyin probably going around 120 and pulls right up behind me with his lights on, and so, since its a civic i pulled over as soon as i could. and he only sited me for going 85 (on the entrance ramp), and for tinted windows, and when i was weavin in between cars, didn't use my turn signals. so i got sited for 3 things.

FINES: $286.50

my question, lol: i just got my license on friday............... the speed limit was 55 and he said i was going 85, do you think i am going to get my license suspended or anything? becuase he didn't say anything about it getting suspended.

any ideas on what i should do to help myself.

p.s. i was real nice to the cop to.

Old 12-17-2006, 10:02 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: SH*T!!!!! SPEEDING TICKET

ughghgh cmon man.....this is the reason why us teens get a bad rep.....u had ur liscense for 3 days and u got a ticket!!! hopefully ull learn a lesson from this, and stop speeding, cuz instead of bein fined a ticket u coulda killed urself and any other poor person in ur way...as far as the liscense suspension.....i kno u have 1 get outa jail free card with your JOL.....youve already used it...now depending on whether or not this citation counts as 1 (bcause of a single ticket issued) or 3 (bcause u had 3 offenses on it) u might b screwed....but its like a 30 day suspension so thats not that bad....all this shiit is in that little RMV book they give you.....then agn u prolly didnt read that cuz it clearly states DRIVE SAFELY and DONT BREAK THE LAWS lol

Old 12-17-2006, 10:02 PM
HCF Member

I hope court will suspend your license. Then you might learn something.

Old 12-17-2006, 11:03 PM
HCF Member

whats with all the hateing we have all gotten tickets before and we all want are cars faster then there supposed to be , rmg35 has not given us a bad name . so i can say one thing the cop was extra nice for doing that because in most states over 100MPH is considered man slaughter , especially if your in the city limits , and that wouldn't look good on your record and its not like banks or credit card companies are going to look at your driving record to determine if there going to give you a loan

so do this all they want is money and for you not o race again , we all know your going to do it again so just do it where there are no cops

go to your court and say " i just got my license and i have a heavy foot the cop was extra nice and i was wondering what i can do so this wont damage my record , especially when i just got my licenses "

the ll be reasonable about it

ill tell you this i got tickets before i got my license and that was about 7 years ago and no one has ever pulled my driving records and said what the hell happen hear on so and so date all they care about is recent records , NOW if the crime was killing someone with mt car or getting 100MPH tickets like 10 times then there's a concern so be safe

Old 12-17-2006, 11:31 PM
HCF Member

well quite frankly there is no excuse...and to be saying "we all have gotten our tickets b4" further proves my point, because i have never gotten a ticket (knock on wood) and dont plan on getting one either....and to say you know you are goin to do it agn jus do it where there are no cops???? thats bullsh1t dont do it at all....you have no right to do anything illegal just because no 1 is watching...."NOW if the crime was killing someone with mt car or getting 100MPH tickets like 10 times then there's a concern"- if you get anymore than 1 for that amount of speed theres only a matter of time b4 you do end up killing someone......so just dont do it again...we all make mistakes....but dont make them regardless of whether or not cops are around...if you wanna go fast go to a track...and imma keep hatin on ppl who do this and imma hate more on ppl who think its okay and promote further law breaking when no1's looking......... lol this post make me sounds ****-ish so i apologize for that

Old 12-18-2006, 12:02 AM
HCF Member

No cops on the highway? Youre a moron. I hope your dad kicks your *** when he sees u got a ticekt.

Old 12-18-2006, 05:11 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Pete

No cops on the highway? Youre a moron. I hope your dad kicks your *** when he sees u got a ticekt.
I was gonna comment on that. I like the part how he says "i knew that on the highway there isn't any cops" and a few seconds later he gets busted by the cops. How ****ing stupid is that. i go on highways where there isn't much cop presense but that doesn't mean they don't exist out there. I mean there have been a few times where i'm like "O **** a cop" and i didn't see them. So be wise and don't speed like that, you were going 85 on a 55, thats some major speeding. I speed but its controled, i don't go nuts

Old 12-18-2006, 09:05 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: dukat03

whats with all the hateing we have all gotten tickets before and we all want are cars faster then there supposed to be , rmg35 has not given us a bad name . so i can say one thing the cop was extra nice for doing that because in most states over 100MPH is considered man slaughter , especially if your in the city limits , and that wouldn't look good on your record and its not like banks or credit card companies are going to look at your driving record to determine if there going to give you a loan

so do this all they want is money and for you not o race again , we all know your going to do it again so just do it where there are no cops

go to your court and say " i just got my license and i have a heavy foot the cop was extra nice and i was wondering what i can do so this wont damage my record , especially when i just got my licenses "

the ll be reasonable about it

ill tell you this i got tickets before i got my license and that was about 7 years ago and no one has ever pulled my driving records and said what the hell happen hear on so and so date all they care about is recent records , NOW if the crime was killing someone with mt car or getting 100MPH tickets like 10 times then there's a concern so be safe

Ive yet to get a ticket and it is people like that who not only give young kids (Im not in that chair anymore) a bad rep but the main reason why I gotta pay an outrageous insurance bill every month!

Old 12-18-2006, 09:32 AM

no, there is never cops on this highway cuz they can't hide anywhere, jersey barriers on both sides. he said he first seen me speedin when he was at a light

Old 12-18-2006, 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: rmg35

no, there is never cops on this highway cuz they can't hide anywhere, jersey barriers on both sides. he said he first seen me speedin when he was at a light
1) you're dumb, just because there's jersey barriers doesn't mean there's not cops

2) I hope they suspend your license until you're 18 or even better, 21, or my ultimate dream would be that they suspend your license indefinitely, and throw you in jail, there's no reason to ever be going more than 80mph on a crowded highway, let alone more than 100mph

3) I've never gotten a ticket (many many many written and verbal warnings), nor have I been involved in a major accident.

4) I agree with Pete, I hope your dad beats the **** out of you for being an idiot

5) it is never smart to drive like an idiot and do 30 mph over the speed limit in any situation on a public road

6) it is stupid punk kids that do stupid **** like this that result in higher insurance rates for those of us who actually are responsible drivers

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SH*T!!!!! SPEEDING TICKET