General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

SH*T!!!!! SPEEDING TICKET

Old 12-18-2006, 01:10 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: SH*T!!!!! SPEEDING TICKET

Frankly - no idea. Guesstimate - it can easily double your rate, especially if the judge will be strict. But it's not going to happen any time soon. First your court date has to come, then court has to decide smth, then it takes a couple of months to get to DMV record, than it takes yet more time for your insurance company to obtain your new DMV record... So, this is not your immediate concern. Your immediate concern is to realize that you know just a bare minimum to be able to drive, and there is still a lot to learn about driving, much more than you know already...

Old 12-18-2006, 01:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Pete

Honestly it doesnt matter to me, because quite frankly GOOD drivers DONT do the following

ORIGINAL: rmg35
i was weaving threw cars and everything

^+1

and honestly, for a trifecta like that, you'll be lucky if you can remain insured

Old 12-18-2006, 02:17 PM
HCF Member

well im glad every1 is on my side....wen that one dude was sticking up for him and promoting it got me pissed....

Old 12-18-2006, 04:26 PM
Cat Fuсker

depends on how you do in court.

Old 12-18-2006, 04:48 PM
Eun

insurance insurance insurance...hope you do good

Old 12-18-2006, 09:39 PM
MTK

Yea, had my first accident 6 months after getting my liscense. I was going a little to fast down a big hill after it just rained....lost control, smacked head on with a van, and totaled my first car...it was not fun at all...

Ticket was only about $125, but I lost my only transportation for 3 months...

What I'm trying to get at is that after you completely **** up your car, but able to walk away from it, you learn to slow down. The last thing I want now is to wreck my civic like i did with my old altima...

Old 12-19-2006, 08:34 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: rmg35

as of right now (before my insurance finds out about my speeding ticket), i am payin 100 a month.

how much do you think it is going to jump up to? like maybe 15-30 dollars more a month?
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

you'll be up to a couple of thousand before you know it

Old 12-19-2006, 10:51 PM
HCF Member

OK OK some people misunderstood me supposedly defending the guy , .... did i ever say yea dude next time run from the cops ....no i didn't i just said the truth hes going to do it again , hell majority of us have gotten tickets , and some haven't , when i drive around here i don't race i drive speed limit , on the highway i drive speed limit as well because there are other people not in racing mentality and have kids in the car and don't want to race they just want to get where they want to go...safely , but when we go racing in a exclusive spot that's safe we don't do speed limit ...because its racing and we only race with people that we know .

is it safe no , i never promote that others do it i just say if your going to do it then don't get caught and be safe ( if i didn't express that in the other message then let me do that now DRIVE SAFE , DONT GET INJURED OR INJURE PEOPLE if you can take it to the track then take it there ,

READ THIS

look i'm not on here promoting street racing I'm on here helping people with questions i wasn't evan going to wright anything here about his ticket , the ONLY reason i decided to wright anything was that the kid comes on here to wright about his first ticket that he got and admitted to the real speed and how nice the cop was and he wanted to know what to do about the ticket and the situation , and all he gets is bashing and remarks like

"ughghgh cmon man.....this is the reason why us teens get a bad rep.....u had ur license for 3 days and u got a ticket!!! hopefully ull learn a lesson from this"
and
"I hope court will suspend your license. Then you might learn something. "

the kid didn't want bashing he wanted help , if he wanted bashing he wouldnt sit in front of his computer and type , he would just go talk to his parents . he knows he fuc*ed up but don't bash him , i don't evan know this kid all i know is that if someone needs helpweather they are aregular on this site or evan new there not going to post asking for our advice because they read this post and how there questions are going to get answered .

allot of people did help and are still helping and that's what we should all do -

Old 12-19-2006, 11:30 PM
HCF Member

Yes, kid definitely needs help. And no, I don't think what you are telling is going to help him. First thing ishe deadly (literally, this is a question of his life and death) needs to realize that: 1. He does not know a **** about driving yet, and 2. He did a stupid thing driving 100mph with his lack of experience. That's what most people here are trying to do in this thread. If he hear such words from his parents, he does not give it a ****, if he hear this from his fellow drivers, he might give it a thought.

Old 12-20-2006, 01:18 AM
HCF Member

My question is what state were you in to get all 3 of those offenses to be such a low fine in oregon that would belike 600-700$ easily in fines.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SH*T!!!!! SPEEDING TICKET