General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

stock rim size

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 09:25 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: stock rim size

Screw aftermarket wheels. Some look good but most are just heavy and gay looking. If you want to be cool roll some OEM honda wheels. For an EG coupe, look for GSR snowflakes, GSR fat fives, Del Sol wheels (look at my avatar. thats what i have), blades, and last but not least, HX wheels. Not only are they lightweight, they are stock honda parts so that gives your civic pimp status as soon as you bolt them on. Trust me bro in a year stock honda wheels will be all the rage.

But if you dont to go down that road then those wheels you were looking at look pretty good. I have never heard of MB Motoring though, so I assume they are some cheap knock off brand but correct me if im wrong. I personally wouldnt buy them.

Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: that guy

you all lie...they were 22's.
well thats what mine came with.. haha they mighta been 23's but im pretty sure 22

Old 04-26-2007, 07:32 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cbaber

Screw aftermarket wheels. Some look good but most are just heavy and gay looking. If you want to be cool roll some OEM honda wheels. For an EG coupe, look for GSR snowflakes, GSR fat fives, Del Sol wheels (look at my avatar. thats what i have), blades, and last but not least, HX wheels. Not only are they lightweight, they are stock honda parts so that gives your civic pimp status as soon as you bolt them on. Trust me bro in a year stock honda wheels will be all the rage.

But if you dont to go down that road then those wheels you were looking at look pretty good. I have never heard of MB Motoring though, so I assume they are some cheap knock off brand but correct me if im wrong. I personally wouldnt buy them.
There are some stock honda wheels I really do like, the only thing is the price compared to cheap aftermarket. I guess just save longer huh lol

Old 04-26-2007, 07:49 PM
HCF Member

You can find Honda wheels for cheaper than aftermarket. I think those rims you were looking at were like $250. Add shipping and new tires and you could be looking at a lot of money. You can pick up Honda/Acura wheels for $250 with all good tires. They are usually very cheap except for SI wheels.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:06 PM
HCF Member

Well the tires are like new so I wouldn't need new tires, just need to get the same size rim.