General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Things I learned today!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 02:40 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Things I learned today!

ORIGINAL: Forty04

wait a damn minute!! Isnt that an EK?!? EK a.k.a. "99.9% impossible to lock your keys in"??

I think, if i remember correctly, the only way to do is to lock the doors, climb out the passenger side, and leave the keys in.
Or, pull the door handel when you lock it.

well, see the reason that there isn't much of a need for that when you drive a civic is... you can't lock the drivers door from the inside when it's open... hence, it's real damn hard to lock your keys in it. But, I was demonstraiting that if you pull the handel then hit the lock, they'll lock up with the door open. Well, I was pretty sure that I hit unlock before I shut it, come to find out, I didn't.

The End.

Old 10-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: Things I learned today!

ORIGINAL: amg6975

ORIGINAL: Forty04

wait a damn minute!! Isnt that an EK?!? EK a.k.a. "99.9% impossible to lock your keys in"??

I think, if i remember correctly, the only way to do is to lock the doors, climb out the passenger side, and leave the keys in.
Or, pull the door handel when you lock it.

well, see the reason that there isn't much of a need for that when you drive a civic is... you can't lock the drivers door from the inside when it's open... hence, it's real damn hard to lock your keys in it. But, I was demonstraiting that if you pull the handel then hit the lock, they'll lock up with the door open. Well, I was pretty sure that I hit unlock before I shut it, come to find out, I didn't.

The End.
Yeah, thats what i get for posting twice in a thread without "reviewing" ...damn short term memory loss[:@]