General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

VIN help.

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Chubby Chaser

Originally Posted by theRDRman
lol i knew you where going to look up my thread? why do you have to? gotta prove yourself? it was a simple question i forgot that i even posted anything
Nope just stating the obvious facts, you have a bad habit of reposting the same stuff that has already been answered.

Originally Posted by MBrent
easy killer, mitch was being friendly and just messing with you. if he was really trying to hate on you, he would have said something about your appalling use of punctuation, or the out-of-context words that arent even homonyms of the words i think you mean to use. i have to strain to decipher what it is you are talking about.
nah i would have just said to **** off and die if i didnt like him lol

Originally Posted by theRDRman
i know he will always have comments like those. but hey my punctuation is too bad. but im not too concerned with it. i know most of all you guys are older than me. so i hope you can read it
yup cause i dont make it sweet , i just post common sense.

Originally Posted by GrantsCivic
lol i wouldnt say we are all older then you and i am new on the forum and i have been treated pretty bad a few times i just take it as a grain of salt
its the internet, trust me there are bigger meanies out there.

Old 01-01-2011, 12:02 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by 94civichatchback
Nope just stating the obvious facts, you have a bad habit of reposting the same stuff that has already been answered.

nah i would have just said to **** off and die if i didnt like him lol

yup cause i dont make it sweet , i just post common sense.

its the internet, trust me there are bigger meanies out there.
lol yah but i am always treated S***TY cause i am Canadian so i am kinda use to it

Old 01-01-2011, 12:20 PM
Chubby Chaser

canada dont exist, maybe thats why? lol

some canadians are cool, its just when people (any race,sex,color) when they come on a forum and post questions and stuff that has been answered 8459659765 billion times since 1998 lol, and are to lazy to use the search feature it ticks people off. or we they post 5 threads about the same thing. its gets very annoying, all of us here are doing this for free and we take time out of our day to help out. we dont mind doing and there are good topics that do come up but then there are others who ask the same questions over and over, and when we dont respond to their thread because its already been posted or if we tell them to use the search feature they get mad. the info is out there.

Old 01-01-2011, 12:26 PM
HCF Member

lol come on you all know we like in like tee pees and look like eskmoes lol jk ya i know what you mean i was a part of the vancouver prelude club and all the newbies would do that and i just didnt bother anwsering them but also i find other newbies anwser them so its all good eh

Old 01-01-2011, 03:34 PM
HCF Member

yeah i am canadian but when i read the vin on other sites it scared me to think i have been calling my car a dx for a while when it isnt (GO CANADA WJHC)

Old 01-01-2011, 05:47 PM
July 2010 ROTM

i dont hate canada or canadians for that matter. i want to work huskies in the snow. skiing, mountaineering, bear hunting, all those things can take place in canada, but not alabama. besides, MANTRACKER is from canada! MANTRACKER FTMFW!!! i love that show. Les Stroud (SURVIVORMAN) is from canada. he is about as badass as they come. avril lavigne is canadian. not a fan of her music, but i sure am a fan of her face! that show gold rush on discovery takes place in canada. its pretty awesome.

Old 01-01-2011, 06:07 PM
HCF Member

HELL YEAH! Survivorman gets hella down!

Old 01-02-2011, 11:57 AM
HCF Member

huskies in the snow LOL you know they do that in alaska not in b.c

Old 01-07-2011, 09:57 AM
HCF Member

lol lets put it this way canada is not that bad at all hell pam anderson is canadian not sure if thats good or bad lol. but ya and avril is smoken hot and we do have good bands and some nice cars and roads and some places even look like the usa but if you have never been to canada come visit B.C and no there is no huskys and not much snow lol

Old 01-07-2011, 02:17 PM
HCF Member

yeah it pisses rain here. but canada especially is the nicest place nature wise. so dont be hatin

Quick Reply: VIN help.