General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

YAY Found my Civic! Going in 1 hour to look 99% chance I buy!

Old 08-25-2009, 10:32 AM

^True, but many people have credit cards and they could just steal that... granted it would get cancelled when the person calls the credit card company, but the thief could buy tons of stuff with that money in the meantime. Then again, your average thief isn't smart enough to figure that out.

Old 08-25-2009, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
^True, but many people have credit cards and they could just steal that... granted it would get cancelled when the person calls the credit card company, but the thief could buy tons of stuff with that money in the meantime. Then again, your average thief isn't smart enough to figure that out.
Yea, but I wouldn't care since it really wouldn't affect me all that much except me having to make a bunch of phone calls to notify police, cancel cards, and get the charges reversed. I doubt they would have much time to spend a lot of money with the card if you call the cops. They would have to get your credit card from you in a shopping center and hit up a store or two before the cops got there..lol

Old 08-25-2009, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
They would have to get your credit card from you in a shopping center and hit up a store or two before the cops got there..lol
That would be a pretty funny story if a thief did that. lol

Old 08-25-2009, 10:44 AM

"In recent news, a man was picked up by police today running out the back of a Big and Tall store with three huge bags consisting of clothing, belts, and socks. He apparently put a gun to an older female about an hour earlier in the parking lot. He approached her while she was exiting her 2004 Ford Crown Victoria. He then asked her to hand the purse over while showing her the gun. Unfortunately for him, there wasn't any cash in it. The man quickly decided to use the lady's credit card on some clothes at the Big & Tall store in the same shopping center. And as the man exited out the back of the store, police arrived."

lol

Old 08-25-2009, 10:46 AM

You must write for tabloids

Old 08-25-2009, 10:51 AM

lol... I wish I could say I had a job.

But I see one flaw with with my story. I left out the whole thing about meeting up with someone from a CL ad. haha

Old 08-25-2009, 10:52 AM

bahahahahah

FAIL at getting your point across

Old 08-25-2009, 10:56 AM

What can I say? I got caught up in the action part of the story and forgot to include the main idea. hehe.

Ok, no more post whoring for me today.

OP, go buy that car.....like... now. It won't be around for sale long at all. However, it sucks that the SI you are looking at doesn't have A/c. I don't think I could live without it. P/s? pshhh who cares about that, I could use a little more muscle/tone in my arms, but I am not trying to sweat while doing it. lol

Old 08-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Chubby Chaser

^ i've been held up by gun point about 4 times in cityplace and clematis in downtown west palm beach.. **** sucks took all my money.

but op that cars a/c has been gutted ask to see if he still has the parts..

Old 08-25-2009, 01:13 PM
HCF Member

Thats why you do what I did. Get a license to carry a concealed, and bring your .45 everywhere. =P

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: YAY Found my Civic! Going in 1 hour to look 99% chance I buy!