General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Your Best Feeling?!

Old 05-28-2007, 07:22 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Your Best Feeling?!

its either the night i finally seen a kid i used to work with, (he had a riced out mustang V6 5spd.) he was always talking about how slow my 4 banger was and this and that...you know the type..but i found him on this 4lane road that has shops and stuff on every side (speed limit 35, its a hangout spot, not a race spot....any more, it was in the 80's and 90's) and he had some girl and his sister with him....and i had my cusion and my buddy (he had his cam) and we jumped on the interstate... (I-70) and we ran from 65-max speed (128 for me....he claimed 120) and OMG if raped his face, well...pulled on him hard cuz i was in 3rd....and then i after i got about 2.5 cars or so on him, a turbo 3rd gen eclipse and a second gen GSX flew past us both at about 140 and we all met up at this parking lot...and i ragged on him for a good 5 minutes...we were all watching the video...he was pissed. (now he got a new one, V6 5speed, Stock, with 19's and he wants another run)

or...blasting down back roads at double the suggested corner speed or more. on a road to my girlfriends...theres this real nice down hill corner its a slight left with a medium right rated at 35 mph...(i think they rated it based on a horse and buggy...really, its out in the middle of no where) and i was just ripping down this road, and i looked at my speedo and im going 80... so i just keep my speed, STAY IN MY LANE, and take the section at 80 mph....like it was nothing, tires didnt squeal....body didnt roll to bad...it was excellent...my girlfriend was just like "wow, how fast were you going, im like, 80.....shes like, whoa, maybe all the time you spend on this car was worth it" (it was like, 3 or 4 weeks after we met...and she really only knew me by my car...because thats how my chick friends explain me to there friends "the kid with the slammed green civic, with the dark windows....you know, washes it like 3 times a week?" there friends will be like "oh, that one guy you talk about...i remember..." lol)

Old 05-28-2007, 07:27 PM
Recognized HCF Member

my best feeling is lining up at the the light of the drag strip getting ready for the tree to light up. what a rush

Old 05-28-2007, 07:46 PM
HCF Member

cruisin along going anywhere between 40-50 mph, poppin her into second gear and being thrown back into my seat.

that and freeway onramps just f*ckin BOOKIN on a turn like where the car is sliding but im correcting it just enough. i love my car

Old 05-28-2007, 08:19 PM
HCF Member

haha gotta love the freeway on ramps !!![sm=Awwww.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 05-28-2007, 08:35 PM
HCF Member

ditto on the freeway onramps. summers comin', rims are shinin', its all good.

Old 05-28-2007, 09:09 PM

love the feeling of being tossed side to side, back and forth, looking 5 cones ahead thinkingand reacting so fast that i becomeonewith my car.[sm=gears.gif]

Old 05-28-2007, 09:47 PM
HCF Member

I live my life one twisty at a time.

Old 05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
HCF Member

Ooo another Great feeling is when its boiling outside and your cruising along the beach and the warm wind just goes thru your hair and car iinterior and absolutley nothing is on your mind except the road :]

Old 05-29-2007, 03:20 PM
HCF Member

hahah I like that one ^ its funny

but not as good as a feeling I got when I was on the highway and a girl gave me a lap dance going 80 on the freeway hahah....crazy night.

Old 05-29-2007, 03:36 PM
HCF Member

haha i love the feeling when someone talks all this **** just bc youre in a civic and when you take them they have nothing to say at all and pretend like they knew the were going to get smoked... like my friend from school has a coupe 5 speed 99 ex and he was all like ill take you wiht ease he has some suuspension work done and thats it and in my civic 4 dr 5 speed 00 ex well we were doing about 30 ish and we take off and i get about a car lead on him and after that he was just like dman was not expecting .... those are some good feelings...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Your Best Feeling?!