General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Your Best Feeling?!

Old 05-29-2007, 08:18 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Your Best Feeling?!

i just love the feeling of looking outside my window in the morning and seeing my civic just waiting for me

Old 05-29-2007, 08:24 PM
HCF Member

^fo sho man....

one more good feeling i got...even though it wasnt "in" my civic.... i was at graduation..and the ceremony was over and my mom and girlfriend are waiting to get some pix in front of the school sign...and this gay *** in a 3g. eclipse 5sp. rolls by with his trunk rattling like a bag of tin cans... and i was like, yea, that kid wants to race me...but doesnt have the ***** to try. and my girlfriend is like "can you beat him" i was like "hell no, if he shift, he can beat me, hes got more power, and way more top end" and my mom turns around real quick and shes like "oh yes you can, your a better driver" i was like "mom, it doesn't take much driver skill to have a faster car from a roll" and shes like "but i tought you how to drive, you can take him" me and my girlfriend were trying not to laugh, and then im like "i like how my mom has confidence in my street racing ability's when she should be telling me not to race" lol....and we all had a good chuckle...what made it all the better was that he got expelled like halfway through the year, and couldnt enroll any where else..so he still hasn't graduated...and prolly never will. lol

Old 05-29-2007, 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: WhiteRabbit1021

I live my life one twisty at a time.
woorddd

I live my life 1 cone at a time, for those 70 seconds or less, I'm free