HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Ej6Buddy's Little Buildup.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 05:17 PM
HCF Member
Default Ej6Buddy's Little Buildup.

EDIT: Alright, so I've been thinking a lot lately, and I've come to a conclusion that I'm converting back to stock. I plan on removing pretty much everything aftermarket, except for my grille and front lip and headunit. I'm going to be putting the stock suspension back on, selling the wheels for si wheels, removing all the suspension braces, reinstalling my oem intake, getting rid of the carbon fiber hood, and other misc tasks to convert it to a majority stock look.

Plans have changed, so Mods can delete this thread from the project list if they like.

Last edited by ej6buddy; 01-26-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:11 PM
HCF Member

it will look sick with the 2inch drop, gj

Old 12-17-2008, 08:44 PM
HCF Member

good deal, i don't think I have ever seen you actually do something to you car since I have been on here. I'm anxious to see what it looks like when you are all done. Sounds like it will look pretty good.

Old 12-18-2008, 03:03 AM
Super Cereal Admin

moved.

Nice little project. Out of curiousity, why did you delete the armrest? I can't stand driving without an armrest... but then again, I'm really lazy and like to rest my elbow on the armrest while driving lol

Old 12-18-2008, 07:26 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
moved.

Nice little project. Out of curiousity, why did you delete the armrest? I can't stand driving without an armrest... but then again, I'm really lazy and like to rest my elbow on the armrest while driving lol
Appreciate it.

As for the armrest delete, I don't have one, I installed an armrest, I'm getting older lazier as well. The pictures in the first post are all old pictures. I'm going to be taking new pics sooner or later. I'm kinda waiting for my sister to get back with her new Nikon DSLR

Last edited by ej6buddy; 01-26-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:56 AM
HCF Member

You car looks sweet.

Its just too bad you have to suffer with that horrible y7 Intake manifold. I know I am swapping to a y8 one as soon as I cna get one.

Otherwise, your car looks sweet.

Old 12-18-2008, 10:02 AM
HCF Member

by deleting your armrest the reason people do this is to allow yourself to do quick shifting without banging your elbow on the armrest. i like mine where it its though...lol

Old 12-18-2008, 10:04 AM
HCF Member

i like your door panels i know that there is a kit that you can buy on ebay to convert it to the type r red color

Old 12-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by ej6buddy
Appreciate it.

As for the armrest delete, I don't have one, I installed an armrest, I'm getting older lazier as well. The pictures in the first post are all old pictures. I'm going to be taking new pics sooner or later. I'm kinda waiting for my sister to get back with her new Nikon DSLR

Ahh, I see. I saw something about an armrest in the plans and saw the caption on the one interior pic and figured you deleted the stock armrest. Anyway, any performance plans to include here? Mini-me? Header? Anything? (As a side note, I have a friend that should still have at least a y8 intake mani, he probably has a y8 head sitting around still; if you're interested, I can talk to him and find out.)

And munkee, you can do the door panels pretty easily by yourself for something like $20. Check out the DIY Appearance section, Addiction2bass has a pretty good write-up on the door panels.

Old 12-18-2008, 12:46 PM
HCF Member

i dont remember how much the kit was but it includes everything from the cloth to the hardware.

Quick Reply: Ej6Buddy's Little Buildup.