HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Hailchristian's EF (picture Intensive)

Old 06-02-2011, 04:55 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Kenny-g
That'd be cool (the bride seats). Or a set of S2k seats? If you could get them that'd be so great. Idk about rear seats though That you'd have to find out what fits. I know there are some other model seats that fit back there just don't know off the top of my head.

I am still thinkin about getting a EF sedan some day and making it beast as hell like your hatch (inspiration for it also comes from my bud's white 90 sedan...GSR swap). But for now I need to pay off my truck and such...damn college expenses
The top of my back seats are very nice. I got a mint pair of SI seats a couple years back and the only thing that is in the back seat is my dog from time to time.

The problem is, right after I installed them, my friend put his bag from autozone on them and a whole quart of transmission fluid leaked on to the seat. I swapped it out for my stock seat after that happened. I still have it sitting at my dads house. I think I might just pull the cover off, throw it in the washing machine and put it on my oem seat. Be better than nothing.

there are some sick ef sedans out there. The ones that mange to get the JDM front end to fit up always impress me. This one has been floating around on honda-tech

Name:  5785732378_83c9f34e35_o.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  141.2 KB

Old 06-02-2011, 07:57 PM
HCF Member

slanted license plate? check. bumper antenna? check. sticker bombed wink mirror? check. roof rack? check. OEM bra? check.

....yup, thats a honda-tech car.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:11 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Yea I am not digging the bumper antenna but that's the "in thing" right now with EF's (or so I've seen).

That is a very nice sedan man...I actually don't mind that color but it needs moar low imo lmao if I ever end up getting an EF it''s gonna get slammed (specially since I never got to slam my hatch ).

Old 06-04-2011, 08:01 AM
June 2010 ROTM

*cough* parking pole... ..not bumper antenna *couch cough*

Old 06-04-2011, 10:04 AM
HCF Member

I couldn't care less what it is. Its JDM Honda Fanboi bull****, and it looks ****ing stupid.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Hey hey, to each their own lol the guy isn't here to defend himself bro haha that kind of stuff never ends well anyway

Chris...those wheels that are on that sedan are off a Beemer right? Jc...

Old 06-04-2011, 03:02 PM
HCF Member

Hey hey, to each their own lol the guy isn't here to defend himself bro haha that kind of stuff never ends well anyway

Looks like bmw bottle caps....

I kinda like the parking pole, but those fog lights are where its at. I remember bidding 400 bucks for a complete set on ebay and ended up loosing. Still trying to find a pair.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Hailchristian

I kinda like the parking pole, but those fog lights are where its at. I remember bidding 400 bucks for a complete set on ebay and ended up loosing. Still trying to find a pair.
400 bucks? HOLY CRAP. they are pretty slick lookin though, I'll give you that.

oh, and BMW bottle caps look pretty nice on EF's. I wonder if anyone makes replica's or at least... ones that look kinda like em? *shrugs*

Old 06-04-2011, 10:51 PM
HCF Member

and you're right, I'm not trying to get anyone to defend anything. The EF he posted is much nicer than my car, thats for damn sure. I was just trying to poke fun at all the fanboy sheep that seem to run HT these days. (I'll shut up now)

Old 06-05-2011, 02:02 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Originally Posted by Hailchristian

That's what I thought they were (see i'm getting better with this civic crap lol)...and yes them fogs are very nice. It'd prety much complete the front end of your hatch IMO

Originally Posted by Shandles
and you're right, I'm not trying to get anyone to defend anything. The EF he posted is much nicer than my car, thats for damn sure. I was just trying to poke fun at all the fanboy sheep that seem to run HT these days. (I'll shut up now)
I understand lol it's everywhere now-a-days...sadly

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hailchristian's EF (picture Intensive)