HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

JPNolan's Project EF

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 06:35 PM
HCF Member

ok so the b18 shortblock is on its way should be ariving the 7th says ups....we'll see. I dropped the ls head off at a local machine shop to do a valve and head job. And I ordered a head seal set. So hopefully soon we'll have these combined

Old 10-02-2008, 10:20 AM
HCF Member

Also last night I ordered some b series into ef mounts on h-t for $110. ill get some pics up next week when these parts come in and pics of the head hopefully this weekend when its done at the machine shop.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:10 PM
HCF Member

it f u c king better be ive put everything i have into this

Old 10-06-2008, 10:54 AM
HCF Member

I haven't looked at this for a while! Looks like its still going strong. persistence impresses me a lot, i know how f-ing annoying these things can be. but its funny how EF's just love causing problems and how they seem to eat all of our money. LOL. That thing should haul *** when its done.

How hard was the rear disc conversion btw? And what are your interior plans?

Old 10-09-2008, 04:26 PM
HCF Member

rear disc swap wasn't hard at all! just takes time.

This week i got my short block that came with:
i have a b18a1 built block with type r water, and oil pump. it has a lightened crank which is balanced, and its been bored out to 82mm with 12.7:1 JE pistons; it also has eagle rods, ACL bearings, and has been blue printed.

Also I Got this week place racing motor mounts.

3rd thing i bought was a membership to yoparts.com and a head gasket set from them. only before i remembered that i need an 82mm headgasket! damn

Lastly this week i got my head resurfaced and a complete valve job done.

my mom has my camera and shes in oregon and i cant find my phone to comp wire but as soon as i can ill get some pics up parts look good!

Old 10-11-2008, 12:15 PM
HCF Member

Ok, today I went to pick and up and got the 5 finger discount on stock b18 injectors.
And the final stupid brake fluid filter

Old 10-20-2008, 02:56 PM
HCF Member

lol ha thats already the second thing this build you pocketed hehe

nice build man your puttin everyhthing into that lol i bet that sux spendin money like that :P i live from check to check without buying anything how worthless ha

Old 10-20-2008, 03:05 PM
HCF Member

second, i think not, more small parts than i can remember and a ****load more to come some of the **** there is so overpriced.

It really does, I owe my friend $500 still for letting me borrow money, i just spend $200 on San Jose Sharks tickets to go with this girl, and its probably going to cost me another $200 to go visit her in 3 weeks

Old 10-20-2008, 05:51 PM
HCF Member

build looks good!

Old 10-24-2008, 10:07 AM
HCF Member

Ok I've been thinking about it and what I might do is use my stock ignition but other than that use the integra wiring harness. for the dash and motor. And just cut just about everything because i dont use a/c or barely anything all i want is all the lights, maybe some fogs, cluster, clock, horn and headunit. other than that i dont need anything electrical. If anyone knows anything about this or any links please drop the links on the thread. So today im going to hit picknpull with some big pockets and see what all i can get my hands on.

Quick Reply: JPNolan's Project EF