HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Kenny-g's 02 Nissan Frontier Project

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Alright so I got them installed like an hour and a half earlier than scheduled I'm good at negotiating like that The bad news though is that one of the sets of fogs (the smaller, brighter ones) he couldn't get to work because the guy I got them from cut the cords too short and the tech couldn't get enough wire out of it...oh wells. At least now I have one set so all I have to do is tap into the current wiring when I want to get another pair.

It would be really cool to find some kind of all LED lightbar to put down there but I'm almost entirely out of money now so I don't think I will install another set, we'll see.

I don't have an actual camera here and my phones camera blows teh *** so once my stickers come in and I put them on I'll borrow someones fancier phone to take pics with and send them to my email and post em up here

Old 02-23-2011, 05:00 PM
HCF Member

So much for a proffesional installer...lol i bet i could solder a piece of wire and extend it. (Im taking auto electricity 101 lol, thats like all we do in there)

Thats cool tho you finally got them installed!
Where did you get your stickers from?

Old 02-23-2011, 05:09 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

But you don't realize how very short the guy cut them...but yea I wish I could have a few members from here and clubfrontier around who'd help me a lot ha

And its called houseofgrafix.net or HOG lol VERY cheap stickers...I love their site.

Old 02-24-2011, 02:49 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Just went out and aimed my fogs after class...its still too bright out for a for sure dead even test but I think theyre spot on. Gonna do the night test tonight when me and some friends go to Denny's

*Edit: got em perfectly dialed in and mmm I love them. Its kind-of scary how dim the headlights were though...I have the fogs aimed up a tiny bit to where they project to the same space that the headlights do and I can see SOOOOO much better lol I want more fogs now

Last edited by Kenny-g; 02-24-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

So I decided that later on today (after I go to bed and wake up around 11-ish lol) I'm gonna go get some new headlight bulbs so I can see better...just some Sylvania ones. The bright a$$ ones to help me see better cause the fogs already helped ALOT! I might try and get the LED bulbs for my reverse lights to try and help my visibility at night (these bulbs blow). We'll see how much everything would cost ha

*Edit: BTW I still haven't gotmy freakin sticker orders! It's really starting to **** me off its been over a week for the first order and exactly 1 week for my second one *super sadface here*

Old 02-25-2011, 11:03 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Eh so my "spending money wisely" mind kicked in and I decided not to get the sylvania bulbs...my headlights are okay and I have no problems seeing with my fogs now so instead I spent like ~$20 on a bed net and worked with it so now I have a bed net/cargo net I'm quite pleased with it...works like a charm ha Also the first part of my stickers order came in today, hooray! I should have about 6 or so more stickers coming in idk when though

Old 02-26-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Yay the rest of my stickers came in today!!! HouseOfGrafix is a really good company man, they send you extra stickers just for shopping with them. Granted the extras are meant to advertise them but still, it's cool. I'm so happy they're all finally here though ha I need to wash my truck now so I can stick them on I'm just too lazy to ha

Old 02-26-2011, 01:54 PM
HCF Member

And still no pics?
FAIL.
lol jp. But for real lets see some pics of anything...haha

Old 02-26-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

I told you already haha Ill try with my phone real quick but it royally sucks...I was gonna take pics when I put the stickers on on Monday...we'll see what I get out of my phone.

*Edit: It's too dark outside for me to get a good picture of the fogs with my incredibly crappy phone but heres the pics of all the stickers I have to put on

*Edit Continued: Theres a lot of them so obviously I won't be putting them ALL on my truck but a majority of them will end up somewhere on it

Last edited by Kenny-g; 02-26-2011 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:58 PM

I like the smiley face one which looks like my current avatar, and the thumbs up/down one.

**Waits for pics of stuff installed!!**

Quick Reply: Kenny-g's 02 Nissan Frontier Project