HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Lewy2k's Del Sol S Project Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 08:13 AM
HCF Member

^ Funny thing, the wheels I have listed in my mod list are the same brand as that guys. Weird. Not sure if it's the exact model though.

Old 11-02-2010, 01:59 PM
HCF Member

Personal update. Haven't been on much lately. My relationship with gf of close to 9 months ended Saturday. It's not like I'm miserable or anything because that's just not how I am but I have just been a little sidetracked with it all. I'm still only 19 so I have been spending the past couple days adjusting to being single and getting everything in my own personal life where it needs to be. The break up was semi-agreed upon. Although I did get the "I can't be with someone who cares more about their car than anything in the world" rant from her. I know many of you on here have experienced this multiple times lol.

Anyways, gonna wax the car today and try to figure out my lighting problem.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:08 PM
HCF Member

So this morning I started checking out my electrical problem by testing to see if the alarm is causing it and after I disabled the alarm, it still occurred. So after that I decided to unhook the harnesses on the tail lights and test it. The problem stopped. I narrowed it down to the passenger side. Then, just for the hell of it, took the tail light bulb out and the problem stopped. I tested it with the driver side bulb in the passenger tail light and the problem still stopped. I have no idea why one bulb would cause all brake lights to flicker and the dash lights as well, but hopefully its gone now. Thanks for everyone who offered to help in the problem thread I had.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:53 PM
HCF Member

Thats great that you got it all taken care of!
i hate electrical problems...

Old 11-03-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Hey Lewy, you should make a new sig or have someone make you a new one...i dont like seeing your old eg, I miss it :P Im only being partially sarcastic, it really was gorgeous and it being gone is sadening. Plus if i had your sexy @ss Del Sol I'd have pics of that posted everyehwere I could lol jk jk jk

Old 11-04-2010, 10:49 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Kenny-g
Hey Lewy, you should make a new sig or have someone make you a new one...i dont like seeing your old eg, I miss it :P Im only being partially sarcastic, it really was gorgeous and it being gone is sadening. Plus if i had your sexy @ss Del Sol I'd have pics of that posted everyehwere I could lol jk jk jk
True. But last time I think my phone didn't take a good enough picture when I asked for one. We'll see.

Plan on ordering a couple things tomorrow after work. Not sure yet but Majestic Honda has an OEM eg lip for $75. I can't find one used on cl. I might go with that.

Old 11-13-2010, 10:24 PM
HCF Member

Update: Got my mudguards and put them on. Only took a quick picture here with my friends truck. We got it that dirty the night before at a party lol. Gotta love the northwest rain mixed with farm/grass land.

Name:  Photo0313.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  86.2 KB

Hoping to buy the ls motor soon. Been saving my pennies.

Old 11-13-2010, 10:44 PM
HCF Member

Are those the OEM mudguards?
Looking good btw.
HUGE antenna uh! haha

Old 11-14-2010, 05:20 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by DaOne
Are those the OEM mudguards?
Looking good btw.
HUGE antenna uh! haha
Yeah brand new OEM ones
and the antenna can go farther actually hahah.

Old 11-20-2010, 08:24 PM
HCF Member

Ordered a blox 490 gram gunmetal shift **** and 90mm shift extension. Gonna see how it looks before deciding to get an actual short shifter.

Quick Reply: Lewy2k's Del Sol S Project Thread