HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

SuperSizes 02 Civ

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot
Default SuperSizes 02 Civ

Whats good fella's. Its been a while since ive been on here. lets catch up. 8am, going to work tired as ****, douchebag locks on his brakes, my broke *** cant afford good tires, i slide into him, go under the truck, bye bye hatch. Wasnt too bad tho, since i went under him, the only damage was the hood and fender, and his exhaust scratched my bumper up. pounded most of the dents out and rocked it till the tranny blew. then i decided to be a man and buy a 5speed. 02 civic 4 door. 136,000, $4500.

To do:

*Lowwwwwwwww
*Paint my LS meshies white and throw them on until i can get something else. Im thinking gold 5spokes, opinions?
*Tint the windows
*window visors
*Type R lip (going to see if my ek lip fits soon)
*HID headlights
*HID fogs
*LED interior lights
*Intake/header/exhaust

Attached Thumbnails SuperSizes 02 Civ-20130221_134105.jpg   SuperSizes 02 Civ-20130221_134117.jpg  
Old 02-22-2013, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by supersize
douchebag locks on his brakes, my broke *** cant afford good tires
I found your choice of words here to be hilarious.

Sucks about the car. I also returned from hiatus a couple of days ago.

Old 02-22-2013, 04:44 AM

Yay, you are back

Old 02-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

lol its true. Were on i70 going highway speeds, he misses his exit and locks them up, i end up going under the truck, car stalled, big rig flying up behind me, good thing he was able to get over when he did. Dude got out of the truck, got under it, bent the muffler back, all was fine. 2 days later, hes claiming injuries. thats how it goes i guess.

Old 02-25-2013, 10:11 AM
HCF Member

I had a similar crash in my first car, they guy ended up getting money for epidermal scarring... bruises... it wasnt that bad though and i got a civic out of it heh. Good luck with everything, looking forward to some good updates with pictures!!

Old 02-25-2013, 10:51 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

Yeah, its no fun. I was on my own with car repairs, my insurance only covered his. Im just thankful it was a truck, i lifted him off the ground but the only damage to his truck was the muffler. On a side note, does anyone know a way to modify an EK lip to fit on an 02 LX? One forum said it fit perfect, i bought the paint and supplies, pulled it off my EK, lined it up and its a little long. Imm thinking i could just line it up on the front, trim the sides and find a ghetto way to secure it. Its about an inch too long on each side.

Old 02-25-2013, 11:33 AM

Just cut it if everything else lines up and if you don't care about it. It is lip. That is pretty much the only thing on my cars I expect to see damaged.

Old 02-25-2013, 11:54 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

Thats what i was thinking, just velcro the middle, line it up, cut the edges, and use an L bracket to secure it to the wheel well. What would be good to use to repair a crack? It was bent in the packaging when i first got it, so i added 3 screws to the top of it, and when i scrapped going up a steep hill, it ripped one out so theres a tear about an inch long. I was thinking some kind of epoxy, then sand it down flush, primer, and paint.

Old 02-25-2013, 01:27 PM

IMO. If it is cracked, just get a replacement. They are like $50, right? Otherwise, unless you do a **** ton of work, sand, paint, mount and re-mount to ensure fitment, it won't look as good as a fresh one.

Old 02-28-2013, 10:22 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

yea but im broke and already owe family 750 that i borrowed to get the new car. if it dosnt turn out right, ill just toss it. figured its worth a few bucks to try and salvage. I just found out yesterday that they cut my unemployment, so it looks like until i find a job (which is like asking hell to freeze over), this is going to be a slooooow project.

Quick Reply: SuperSizes 02 Civ