HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

HCF Calendar Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 11:33 AM

Also, with a poster calendar, the images will be smaller so we will have more flexibility for people who can't supply a high resolution photo

Old 10-04-2010, 12:38 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by sfazngiants
So cost seems to be the problem. How much can tour mom make the calendar for hailchristian? I will also go out and see how much I can get it made for
I just talked to her and turns out she gets hers done at costco.

They sell them for 10 bucks a piece. Office depot had them for 8.99 I think.

The only problem with this is someone would have to be in charge of ordering and then shipping them out to who ordered what. USPS flat rate is 4.90 so that would be a price closer to $15, which in my opinion is much more reasonable than 25.

Now I also looked into Vista print. They can do them (at a qty of 10) for about 7 bucks a piece. This would make more sense. There next price break is at 25 and that is only a 30 cent price break per calendar. I'm not sure if there price includes shipping, but they would ship all of them together and then we would have to disperse among everyone else.

Maybe as a reward to who ever heads up the shipping and ordering, they can keep 3 dollars per calendar? that sill brings us to $15 which again is much more reasonable.

Old 10-04-2010, 03:56 PM
HCF Member

looks like costco is 9.99 a piece and 25 for shipping them. thats about $12 for about 10 people that wants calendars and $11 for about 15 people that wants a calendar. Then theres a couple more for having one person ship them out to the other people. thats going to be about $15 more or less. Thats from costco. I'm not too sure if we can save on shipping and handling and get them made in a costco store. I believe costco only does 2 page calendars and not poster style at least according to the website.

i think walgreens is more i think its $20. not sure about office depot someone should check that place out.

any other places?

and mbrent we'll get your pic once we confirm a place to get them made and if enough people wants the calendar. hold on to it for now.

Old 10-04-2010, 04:44 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by sfazngiants
looks like costco is 9.99 a piece and 25 for shipping them. thats about $12 for about 10 people that wants calendars and $11 for about 15 people that wants a calendar. Then theres a couple more for having one person ship them out to the other people. thats going to be about $15 more or less. Thats from costco. I'm not too sure if we can save on shipping and handling and get them made in a costco store. I believe costco only does 2 page calendars and not poster style at least according to the website.

i think walgreens is more i think its $20. not sure about office depot someone should check that place out.

any other places?

and mbrent we'll get your pic once we confirm a place to get them made and if enough people wants the calendar. hold on to it for now.
Vista print had a lot more styles than costco. Not sure on shipping cost.

If it was costco though..no need to get them shipped. Just go to the store right?

Old 10-05-2010, 07:25 AM
July 2010 ROTM

gotcha, just let me know. btw... not to make things complicated, but could maybe two pics be photoshopped together? a mini collage? the midori coupe is clean on the outside, but the real magic is under the hood. i wasted many dollars in there . if this goes thru that is, and of course i would want one so i could see me old car i built in a calendar... $15 is pretty reasonable. for braggin rights with my homies that is lol

Old 10-06-2010, 05:01 PM
HCF Member

sounds like getting prints at costco? i'll walk into costco and see if i can order them there and save on shipping. so if its $15 shipped how many people are interested now?

Last edited by sfazngiants; 10-06-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:05 PM
June 2010 ROTM

I'm in regardless yo!

Old 10-07-2010, 06:16 AM

We're not gonna have a ROTM for November if we don't get more nominations. We're down to the wire on this one...

Old 10-07-2010, 11:39 AM
HCF Member

i will be rotm for nov

Old 10-13-2010, 02:48 PM

So what's the latest on this?

Quick Reply: HCF Calendar Discussion Thread