HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

HCF more mobile freandly please?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 06:38 AM
HCF Member

K guys someone give me some ideas for what to put on the cards......?

Old 01-24-2010, 06:50 AM

The site works fine on my iPhone 3Gs. It took me just 1 minute to open the browser, log onto hcf, get onto this thread and start typing this response.

Old 01-24-2010, 06:58 AM
HCF Member

Iphone isnt part of any discussion, it has a faster processer than my computer lmao

Old 01-24-2010, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
but idk bout the dependability part =/ lmao I hate shipping stuff
You're right about that. LOL. But it wouldn't really be shipping anything out. You would throw it in an envelope with a stamp, write the recipient's name on it and put it in your mail box.

I'll take a sticker when they are available again. Whoever ends up doing it, send me a PM.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:33 AM
HCF Member

Name:  hcfdecalpreview.png
Views: 67
Size:  21.5 KB

How does that look? [for decal..]

I waiting for ej1rider's reply still.... I asked him for the templateof the old decal.... I lost mine!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess keeping it on my dresser for 6 months wasnt the best idea

Just made this for kicks.... looks awesome though1!!!!1!!1!1!!!!1
Name:  banner.png
Views: 71
Size:  566.9 KB

Last edited by NIKE H34D; 01-24-2010 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D

How does that look? [for decal..]

I waiting for ej1rider's reply still.... I asked him for the templateof the old decal.... I lost mine!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess keeping it on my dresser for 6 months wasnt the best idea
That would be an awesome decal, I would just for fun get the "I heart my Honda" cut the Honda out and put That decal on. Cool

Old 01-24-2010, 08:59 AM

I'm trying the zoom far, and no pictures to be load options, and I can't quote, or edit and some other but it does load quiker

Old 01-24-2010, 09:11 AM

Might I bring this thread to your collective attention?
https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...ad.php?t=80488

Old 01-24-2010, 09:11 AM

Nike, I like them, but I would rather have the sticker be individual lettering, instead of a huge block of black like a bumper sticker. lol

I would rock out with the first one you made if the black background didn't come with it and only the lettering/tach would go on the car.

Back to the DIY section and making it better, how come the DIY section is this little "blurb" in the middle of the site? Why doesn't it look like the other sections where you can see the title of the most recent thread? I bet more people would visit that section of they got a preview of the most recent thread title. More people viewing it on here, the more people can possibly link it on other sites when other have a question the the DIY would answer.

I know I have linked the 96-00 LX/DX/CX to EX style exhaust DIY (that trust made) a bunch of times on other forums to answer questions others have on various sites.

Edit:
Originally Posted by WellFedHobo
Might I bring this thread to your collective attention?
https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...ad.php?t=80488
Nice work WellFed. Make sure you add my new DIY to the list!

https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...119#post693119

BTW, I'll start posting DIY section overhaul ideas over there from now on.

Last edited by cvcrcr99; 01-24-2010 at 09:14 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:19 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
Nike, I like them, but I would rather have the sticker be individual lettering, instead of a huge block of black like a bumper sticker. lol

I would rock out with the first one you made if the black background didn't come with it and only the lettering/tach would go on the car.

Back to the DIY section and making it better, how come the DIY section is this little "blurb" in the middle of the site? Why doesn't it look like the other sections where you can see the title of the most recent thread? I bet more people would visit that section of they got a preview of the most recent thread title. More people viewing it on here, the more people can possibly link it on other sites when other have a question the the DIY would answer.

I know I have linked the 96-00 LX/DX/CX to EX style exhaust DIY (that trust made) a bunch of times on other forums to answer questions others have on various sites.

Edit:

Nice work WellFed. Make sure you add my new DIY to the list!

https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...119#post693119

BTW, I'll start posting DIY section overhaul ideas over there from now on.

lol it wouldnt come with a black backround.... If I post just plain white letters on the site you cant see them.... I had to put a backround to show..... bumpersticker FTL lmao I have it saved without the backround of course

thing im having trouble figuring out........ what size? lol how long? [inches]

Quick Reply: HCF more mobile freandly please?