HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

posts needed to buy/sell on classifieds?????

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 11:25 AM

The reason for that is because when people search on eBay many people select to sort the results by price, and most of the time the only price taken into account by sorting is the main price. This ensures that they are higher up on the results even though their total is expensive.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:46 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by addiction2bass
IMO if people arent willing to contribute to the forum then your posibly a lame spammer that doesnt even want to post afew BS posts to try and scam someone. LOL

if you think the requirements are g** then just take your parts to ebay....
ok i been tryin to sell all my stuff on ebay, Honda-Tech, craigslist, nestreetscene.com, starcityracing.com, and acuraworldforums. EVEN evans-tuning forums. i understand that most of my stuff is OEM but its taking up space in my garage. and who knows someone that posted on this thread may want something i have. and im not even wanting a ridiculas price like $90 for a stupid climate/radio bezel, or $65 for a P/S pump and bracket PLUS shipping. those prices are crazy. and yes i think those requirment are gay for this reason. what if you have something that I REALLY want to buy (if the price is right of coarse) or even NEEDED??????????? thats all im getting at.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:48 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
^yea but eBay charges a butt-load in commission. Trust me, my dad has an online business and he sells a lot on eBay. The prices are starting to get so ridiculous that he may stop selling on eBay altogether.
o yeah. like i said in my last post, i been trying to sell my stuff on ebay. just a simple 5 day auction with a starting price of 19.99 and the item didnt sell was like 2 bucks. do that with like 10 items that adds up and FAST.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:52 PM

Dude
It's not that hard to get 25 posts...

I understand what you're saying but the thing is, other people ruined it for you. We used to get a lot of people just coming on here and posting their stuff for sale and then never coming back or even replying to PMs.
Also, we used to get people who would make a thread and just post a link to their eBay listing.

Just look around for threads with people asking questions and post answers to them. You're over halfway there.

Old 12-12-2008, 06:58 PM
HCF Member

yeah well i really cant help people out. i may know what the problem is or a good answer but cant type clear enough for them to understand. any way thanks for the help. its kinda hard being a new member on yet another forum because of all these policies and rules. but thanks for taking the time to read all my whinny posts about not being able to reply or start a FS thread.

Old 12-12-2008, 07:08 PM
HCF Member

To be honest, I wouldn't buy anything from anyone on here unless I know they've been on the site for at least two years. That's my rule of thumb. That's the only reason i took up on the psjdm deal. I'm not gonna pay money to someone that's just going to post on here and leave within a matter of days.

Old 12-12-2008, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by 98gsr-turbo
...not being able to reply or start a FS thread.
You can still send a PM (private message) to the seller by clicking on their name and selecting the option from the drop down box.

Old 12-13-2008, 08:32 AM
HCF Member

Just become a active member, you seem like a cool person.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:34 PM
HCF Member

ok this is post 26 and i wanted to make a wtb thread. i still cannot access the wtb or fs threads with the 25. i want to buy something i need for my ride.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by 98gsr-turbo
ok this is post 26 and i wanted to make a wtb thread. i still cannot access the wtb or fs threads with the 25. i want to buy something i need for my ride.
Pretty sure you need moderator approval or something like that. Give it a day or so... it'll be taken care of.

Quick Reply: posts needed to buy/sell on classifieds?????