HCF Suggestion / Forum Help Center This section is for suggestions and help pertaining to the forum, not for help with a car.

ROTM Nominations

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 09:35 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: ROTM Nominations

ORIGINAL: Hailchristian

why couldn't we have Ride of the month and member of the month? I dont really think the ride always reflects the knowledge of the member.

And on the topic of specific generation ROTM, i just don't see there being enough people for that to work out.
the member of the month sounds like a good idea.

Old 06-04-2008, 09:56 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

Why dont you guys stop trying to figure out how to change ROTM and start to think about how to get new and more active members. This place is dead compared to when I was posting on the regular.

Whoah! where did you come from!

Old 06-04-2008, 10:43 AM
HCF Member

On one of my forums we just do a pic of the month, and then it's hosted on the main page for a month. now it's all EG civic's on that forum works much better then ROTM IMO

Old 06-04-2008, 01:38 PM
HCF Member

your not that bad ej6 (somethings messsed up cant use smileys or quotes???) it just seems like some members soul purpose is to make others feel like idiots, and then some newer guys see that and follow the trend or just leave. I mean sometimes someone will post a topic or say something so stupid you cant refrain yourself. But I think if the trend on this site was to share knowledge, rather than shutup your an idiot go search&lt\\;br&gt\\;&lt\\;br&gt\\;&lt\\;br&gt\\;

Old 06-04-2008, 07:53 PM
HCF Member

It used to be about that atleast from what I remember but the thing I see wrong with alot of newer members on here is they cant take the facts when they are presented to them. Like I am not a honda and/or civic hater, I dont bash them but when a douche comes on here saying they are out running 3 series BMW's with a cold air intake and a exhaust on a ef hatch or some crap like that I'll put them on blast because it is a lie. On the other hand I do and have for a long time refuse to answer a question about something that gets answered every other day. Then on top of that I get so sick and tired of people coming online on any forum not just this one stating these long detailed "builds" they are going to do and they simply never follow through.

I can help with a good majority of any tech question you have about a 92-00 civic but at some point I had to teach myself a few things and I expect others to do the same.

Old 06-04-2008, 07:54 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Hailchristian

ORIGINAL: Marty

Why dont you guys stop trying to figure out how to change ROTM and start to think about how to get new and more active members. This place is dead compared to when I was posting on the regular.

Whoah! where did you come from!
I post atleast once or twice a week but I am married now and have a kid on the way so I am busy for the most part.