Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Cold Air Intake and Headers

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Default RE: Cold Air Intake and Headers

If I may just say one thing about that. Just because I am a new member does not meen that I am not reputable as you would say. I have a business, a license, and do buisness on my own and on other websites. To me I think that would be a decent start. So please there is a differance between people that just come and go but yes I am kinda new but I do alot of business. So just because I am newdoes not meen that I am not reputable.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:09 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya if your going for straight performance buy the name you can trust for performance!
if your going for cheap/poor mans header or intake... ebay should be fine.. BUT if ya get the cheap intake.. be sure to buy a new GOOD NAME FILTER for it... cause the cheap CAI i got from ebay is just a metal screen! so it only keeps out rocks and large bugs.LOL
i bought a AEM dryflow filter for mine. looks awhole lot beter and im sure it works awhole lot beter as well!!!!!
and my header i got from a local car meet seems to look fine and so far holding up just fine... my only downfall was it was for a DX and my EX had the O2sensor in the rear.. so i had to drill thru the header in the rear and weld in my own O2 bung for it..

Old 03-29-2007, 07:40 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: aim2luv

If I may just say one thing about that. Just because I am a new member does not meen that I am not reputable as you would say. I have a business, a license, and do buisness on my own and on other websites. To me I think that would be a decent start. So please there is a differance between people that just come and go but yes I am kinda new but I do alot of business. So just because I am newdoes not meen that I am not reputable.
human nature dude. i just know too many people get ripped off too much online and its better to be safe than sorry

Old 03-29-2007, 10:40 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: aim2luv

I have a business, a license, and do buisness on my own and on other websites.
if you want to advertise on the site, go here: https://www.hondacivicforum.com/sponsors/

yes, I deleted your other post.

Old 03-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Super Cereal Admin

If you need to go with a brand, go with something like Iceman orAEM. In all honesty, I don't think the intake tube matters as much as a filter does (unless we're talking about AEM's Vs or Weapon R's Dragon intakes). You could probably get away with an ebay tube and a K&N or AEM filter.

Old 03-30-2007, 01:29 PM
HCF Member

i did my custom intake for cheap

Old 03-30-2007, 01:43 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya just hope it doesnt consit of heater duct and duct tape LMFAO
ya want it alittle show worthy... LOL