Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Nice quite exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 04:32 AM
Default Nice quite exhaust

Hello all. I have a 92 Civic LX. I was wanting to let the car flow alil better but I also want to keep the car quite. It is going to be my daily driver and i don't really want to hear the exhaust. So i was wondering if there was any options out there for the Civic. I am still kinda new to civics. Thanks

Old 05-30-2007, 05:37 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Nice quite exhaust

get the rs-r ex mag exhaust, and then dynomat your entire car. intake and header sound cannot be silenced much, since they sound almost the exhaust same, regardless of which brand, and also, they lie right in front of the driver and there's not really that much space that the sound can get "absorbed" by or dynomatted by

Old 05-30-2007, 06:01 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Nice quite exhaust

My recomendation would have to be the apexi world sport2. thats what i have and i was a person looking for the same thing. i was very pleased with it. it is a little on the expensive side though. but its a nice exhaust. i didnt want the canister look either i wanted to stay with the more stock look but kinda upgrade to a better looking exhast. definately check it out. i posted a vid of my car with aem intake and that exhast on here some where. you can just search for my name and it will pull all my post up if you would like to check it out. but thats my two cents hope it helps.