Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Stock Exhaust Size pleaseeeeee

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 12:38 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Stock Exhaust Size pleaseeeeee

What is your name what is the name of the guy who took the pic and what other cars do you own. If you answer all those my fancy will be tickled and you will have my respect forever

Old 04-19-2005, 08:13 AM

Where'd you rent the vette from?

ORIGINAL: AlpineAudioV12

would you get all dirty then hop in the vette?
So, does that mean you would get all dirty and then hop in a buddies car?

Old 04-19-2005, 12:12 PM

and for the retard that told me to grab a ruller and ****.. did you not see where it said "i figured id ask before i go out there and cut the other one off"..lol you people are funny... just cause you all dont have a vette means i dont? its a 95 lt1 6 speed with plenty of mods so if any of ya's wanna race here in RI let me know k?
Ohh, all of a sudden I'm the retard. You sir, are the retarded one. Maybe if you knew anything about cars you would know that you do not have to cut the old exhaust off in order to measure it. It's not rocket science. Also, I would be happy to put bus lengths on your LT1. But I'm not driving 10 hours to annihilate you. Come to St. Louis, then we will talk. Obviously, you don't know jack about me or my car, so don't run your mouth about something which you know nothing about. Please reply soon, so I can make you look even more stupid.

Old 04-19-2005, 05:15 PM

lol sweet all you need to know is that my boy greg took the pics, that my names dan, and ill have your respect for ever?.lol.. currently i only have the civic and vette for cars and my gsxrs... but i buy and sell cars and bikes but bikes dont come along that much... and by the way bud you say i know nothing about ya car blalblabla i dont care really.. and its not the LT1 its got a LS1 in it.. and you and i both know you turn a screw and those have crazy power.. but yea in the first place all i figured id do was ask you people if you happen to know the size cause it was dark out that night and i figured id get an early start knowing exactly what size i needed.. but na you people had to be ********* and talk ****.. no wonder people with tuners have a bad rap..

Old 04-19-2005, 05:53 PM
HCF Member

da hell wit the vette how much $$ for the ol' vw bus in the background!

Old 04-19-2005, 06:54 PM

and by the way bud you say i know nothing about ya car blalblabla i dont care really.. and its not the LT1 its got a LS1 in it.. and you and i both know you turn a screw and those have crazy power
Yeah right. You're so good with cars and you can't even tell that it is an LT1. You're such a moron. I guess these picture of an LT1 in the car, on the same website, are just photoshopped. I guess they messed up the plaque on the car when it was built. And I'm sure whoever made the site was wrong when they typed "LT1" at least twice.

And if you're so sure that my car can only "turn a screw" then show me a timeslip. Better yet, bring your car to Axis Power Tuning in St. Louis. I'll give you $100 if you can lay down more horsepower than me.

Old 04-19-2005, 07:18 PM
HCF Member

dont fret im sure this car spends more time in the shop than out [:@]

Old 04-19-2005, 07:42 PM

AlpineAudioV12, if you really knew about bikes you'd be buyin up Hyabusas instead of GXSRs. Put a turbo on a Hyabusa and away you gooooooooooooo! You can get 499 HP out of a turbo Busa.

Old 04-19-2005, 11:32 PM
HCF Member

lol sweet all you need to know is that my boy greg took the pics, that my names dan, and ill have your respect for ever?.lol.. currently i only have the civic and vette for cars and my gsxrs... but i buy and sell cars and bikes but bikes dont come along that much... and by the way bud you say i know nothing about ya car blalblabla i dont care really.. and its not the LT1 its got a LS1 in it.. and you and i both know you turn a screw and those have crazy power.. but yea in the first place all i figured id do was ask you people if you happen to know the size cause it was dark out that night and i figured id get an early start knowing exactly what size i needed.. but na you people had to be ********* and talk ****.. no wonder people with tuners have a bad rap..
Okay I think that it was too easy of a q because all of those pieces of info could be found on the site with the pics. So for a real piecs of proof that will hands down prove you are and own what you have said, write on a piece of paper hondacivicforum.com and hold it up and take a pic of you and your vette. If I hear your camera is broken then dont' even bother coming back tot he site.

Old 04-20-2005, 08:50 AM

he is Sooooooooooo BUSTED!