Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

DIY Lambo Door Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 11:06 AM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: DIY Lambo Door Conversion

i wanna see a video also.....

see thats my main problem with lambo doors.... it just doesnt look like much room... i like to just kinda PLOP down in my car
so with the bottom corners of the doors sticking up now id be scared to just BASH my head open on them doors..

thats my only concern with lambos for ANY vehicle.....

and thats my other reason for LOVING suicide doors even more! they open just about completly 90degrees so everything is FULLY accessable... hell i think they open up quite a bit more than factory hinges do.

just let me see a few videos of ya jumping in and out the car...
maybe im wrong but it looks like if you wasnt carefull youd BASH your head on the corner of the door thats in the air...

and danomatic93 EDIT THAT LINK DOWN MAN thats freaken huge.... just expands the web page 5TIMES longer.lol

Old 06-27-2007, 01:19 PM

THESE are the units I really really really want if they made them for a civic... and HERE is a guy's commontary on his doors.... kinda stupid but still shows all that's happening.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Recognized HCF Member

dang.... those look sweet... but the price tag aint

Old 06-27-2007, 03:39 PM
HCF Member

dan, doors look killer. and that link is cool. those doors open normal + vertical! idk but $900 doesnt seem bad for those doors since they open both ways and all. i wouldnt mind getting lambo'd out.

Old 06-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Recognized HCF Member

NO they dont make them for civics yet.....
read... the g300 s have two model lambo door styles... tyipcal lambo and then the HIGHER what 1,700 or 1,900bucks for the lambo/oem style....

looks cool as hell BUT OUCH for that price!!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2007, 05:10 PM
HCF Member

maybe i'm wrong but i thought these were them... http://deftracing.com/vertical_door_...sion/index.htm

oh i see its the vls bolt on i think...

Old 06-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya that VLS one is the sweet one!

if it was 1K to 1,500bucks id buy them! might take a long time saving up.LOL but id rock the SH** outta them!!
realy mess with people!!!!!!! keep it a sleeper as much as you want! they flip the bracket or bolt... what ever it is... and flip em up....... thats sweet!

Old 06-27-2007, 06:00 PM
HCF Member

ya no kidding that is the coolest design ever. i dont think i'll ever get lambos unless theyre those ones. but i'd rather spend that money towards a turbo kit or paint.

Old 06-28-2007, 04:44 PM

Exactly, those are the ONLY units I'd get just to get people when they go "yea but that's all it does..." when the doors are up.... Price wise I'd only pay that kind of money if I could have the does do that.

I emailed them like six months ago askin if they were gonna do ones for civics but as their site says "we won't give info on up coming versions if you email us, you have to join out mailing list".... yea I'm on their list and I've got notting yet and I expect nothing in the future.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya what beter way for the ultimate sleeper show car

also mess with your friends when ya get them instaled in OEM mode.....
then next day flip the doors up on thier @sses.LOL

people that didnt know ya would be like.... WTF didnt he have lambo doors yesterday.... WTF happened... they musta broke already. hahahahha then the next day flip em up... WTF he sure fixed those doors quick..... well you could go ON AND ON.... with that gag until they got freaked out and just asked ya... WHAT ARE YA DOING WITH YOUR DOORS.LMFAO

id love it if they came out with some for a civic BUT i aint gonna lie.... i dont wanna spend that kinda cash.... my job is preaty crapy... i aint gonna lie and well i dont play the lottery so i dont think ill hit that any time soon.LOL

Quick Reply: DIY Lambo Door Conversion