Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

>>>Fun mods<<<

  #1  
Old 01-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11
Default >>>Fun mods<<<

Hey guys i want some fun easy mods to do if you have ideas and stuff post here hah i love the cup holder with leds thats the kinda thing im looking for if you have ideas or just all out fun things to do post a thread on howtodo or DiYs and a brief description about it! I drive a 98 Honda Civic LX and about to do the LED cup Holder thing any other ideas would be helpful and fun!
 
  #2  
Old 01-30-2012, 05:54 AM
cvcrcr99's Avatar
Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: DUB Caeser
Posts: 7,179
Default

Have you looked through our tips and tricks thread, as well as the DIY section?
 
  #3  
Old 01-30-2012, 07:41 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11
Default

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99 View Post
Have you looked through our tips and tricks thread, as well as the DIY section?
Ya i was hoping to start a thread to consolidate all the fun/easy stuff i was gonna post the LED cup holder URL but my laptop was dying and my charger is at work haha but i was hoping since I'm new to this sight different sights different ideas i was on this sight and the reason i signed up was because of the E-Brake tutorial lol and then i found the cup holder thing and searched for a few hours and what not. Just looking to make a sub thread to show different threads
 
  #4  
Old 01-30-2012, 07:46 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11
Default

https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...older-;-43080/

This is the Cup holder Thread I enjoyed this creativity. its cheap and easy and can apply for different things as well.
 
  #5  
Old 01-30-2012, 07:59 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11
Default

https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...ok-sick-37080/

Yet another somewhat easy fun idea..its really ingenious actually esp if your looking for switches there aren't any pics because its a questioning thing but it would be cool to find pics of it!
 
  #6  
Old 01-30-2012, 09:40 AM
cvcrcr99's Avatar
Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: DUB Caeser
Posts: 7,179
Default

Originally Posted by Iowan82 View Post
Ya i was hoping to start a thread to consolidate all the fun/easy stuff i was gonna post the LED cup holder URL but my laptop was dying and my charger is at work haha but i was hoping since I'm new to this sight different sights different ideas i was on this sight and the reason i signed up was because of the E-Brake tutorial lol and then i found the cup holder thing and searched for a few hours and what not. Just looking to make a sub thread to show different threads
You want to make a sub-thread to show different threads when we have a section specific to DIY guides as well as a thread already dedicated to stuff like this?

I don't understand your logic at all.
 
  #7  
Old 01-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11
Default

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99 View Post
You want to make a sub-thread to show different threads when we have a section specific to DIY guides as well as a thread already dedicated to stuff like this?

I don't understand your logic at all.
Seriously dude? DIY is filled with EVERYTHING there's over 100 pages of threads..I'm just trying to have people come throw ideas out there...if ur gonna be a debbie downer get off the thread..i understand theres a thread to stuff like this im sorry if i offend u or something for putting this thread up but if you don't have anything decent to say or post then don't i didnt think i was a bad guy for having an idea..
 
  #8  
Old 01-30-2012, 04:53 PM
cvcrcr99's Avatar
Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: DUB Caeser
Posts: 7,179
Default

Don't see how I expressed anything negative, just trying to get an understanding for the thread. Or even possibly making sure it might do better in a different section.
 
  #9  
Old 01-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11
Default

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99 View Post
Don't see how I expressed anything negative, just trying to get an understanding for the thread. Or even possibly making sure it might do better in a different section.
then they can relocate it. its simply because it takes forever to go thru allll the threads if you had one thread with what one person thinks on it or even more people then it will make it easier to look at them..? idk if you were being negative it just seemed like you were hatin..I don't want the Huge DiYs more like the little things like my examples just little interior stuff and if they want to relocate it to a more suitable thread thats fine i'm new and i figured that little projects inside and outside ur car would be good i was gonna post on DiY but i wasn't sure lol
 
  #10  
Old 01-31-2012, 03:00 PM
Shandles's Avatar
HCF Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Missouri
Posts: 1,431
Default

*facepalm*

this thread is major fail.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: >>>Fun mods<<<


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.