Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

>>>Fun mods<<<

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Default >>>Fun mods<<<

Hey guys i want some fun easy mods to do if you have ideas and stuff post here hah i love the cup holder with leds thats the kinda thing im looking for if you have ideas or just all out fun things to do post a thread on howtodo or DiYs and a brief description about it! I drive a 98 Honda Civic LX and about to do the LED cup Holder thing any other ideas would be helpful and fun!

Old 01-30-2012, 05:54 AM

Have you looked through our tips and tricks thread, as well as the DIY section?

Old 01-30-2012, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
Have you looked through our tips and tricks thread, as well as the DIY section?
Ya i was hoping to start a thread to consolidate all the fun/easy stuff i was gonna post the LED cup holder URL but my laptop was dying and my charger is at work haha but i was hoping since I'm new to this sight different sights different ideas i was on this sight and the reason i signed up was because of the E-Brake tutorial lol and then i found the cup holder thing and searched for a few hours and what not. Just looking to make a sub thread to show different threads

Old 01-30-2012, 07:46 AM

https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...older-;-43080/

This is the Cup holder Thread I enjoyed this creativity. its cheap and easy and can apply for different things as well.

Old 01-30-2012, 07:59 AM

https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...ok-sick-37080/

Yet another somewhat easy fun idea..its really ingenious actually esp if your looking for switches there aren't any pics because its a questioning thing but it would be cool to find pics of it!

Old 01-30-2012, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Iowan82
Ya i was hoping to start a thread to consolidate all the fun/easy stuff i was gonna post the LED cup holder URL but my laptop was dying and my charger is at work haha but i was hoping since I'm new to this sight different sights different ideas i was on this sight and the reason i signed up was because of the E-Brake tutorial lol and then i found the cup holder thing and searched for a few hours and what not. Just looking to make a sub thread to show different threads
You want to make a sub-thread to show different threads when we have a section specific to DIY guides as well as a thread already dedicated to stuff like this?

I don't understand your logic at all.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:04 PM

You want to make a sub-thread to show different threads when we have a section specific to DIY guides as well as a thread already dedicated to stuff like this?

I don't understand your logic at all.
Seriously dude? DIY is filled with EVERYTHING there's over 100 pages of threads..I'm just trying to have people come throw ideas out there...if ur gonna be a debbie downer get off the thread..i understand theres a thread to stuff like this im sorry if i offend u or something for putting this thread up but if you don't have anything decent to say or post then don't i didnt think i was a bad guy for having an idea..

Old 01-30-2012, 04:53 PM

Don't see how I expressed anything negative, just trying to get an understanding for the thread. Or even possibly making sure it might do better in a different section.

Old 01-30-2012, 07:55 PM

Don't see how I expressed anything negative, just trying to get an understanding for the thread. Or even possibly making sure it might do better in a different section.
then they can relocate it. its simply because it takes forever to go thru allll the threads if you had one thread with what one person thinks on it or even more people then it will make it easier to look at them..? idk if you were being negative it just seemed like you were hatin..I don't want the Huge DiYs more like the little things like my examples just little interior stuff and if they want to relocate it to a more suitable thread thats fine i'm new and i figured that little projects inside and outside ur car would be good i was gonna post on DiY but i wasn't sure lol

Old 01-31-2012, 03:00 PM
HCF Member

*facepalm*

this thread is major fail.

Quick Reply: >>>Fun mods<<<