Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Got my CF Hood!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 07:03 AM

nice!! 2 thumbs up!

Old 10-13-2009, 10:44 AM
August 2010 ROTM

Originally Posted by Derek2000
or that one blue color that some Si's have..
I like that color too! But hatch is looking great, as always, Plethoric!

Old 10-13-2009, 11:19 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

Originally Posted by plethoric33
lulz at your sig quote. Thats great.
lol i know, as soon as i seen him post that i was like woot! theres my new sig!

Old 10-14-2009, 02:25 PM
March 2010 ROTM

Yours is good hamorhead, but that one was just the best. Thanks for the comments...now go to my project thread on vote on wheels!

Old 10-15-2009, 10:32 AM
HCF Member

Your car looks good. I like the CF on Black, though I am kind of partial. I have a CF trunk on my coupe and will be doing a hood hopefully by spring.

It is amazing how much bigger the Focus looks next to your civic. LOL

STevo

Old 10-15-2009, 11:03 AM
March 2010 ROTM

Never seen anyone start with the CF trunk first haha. I always point out to him how high his car is next to mine.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:32 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by plethoric33
Never seen anyone start with the CF trunk first haha. I always point out to him how high his car is next to mine.

I know right??? Here is how that happened. While I was putting together my car. I needed to pick up a blk manual counsil. As I pull into the parking lot of the junk yard a pretty badly wrecked copper 94 civic coupe is being flatbeded into the yard with a slightly used cf trunk. I immediately say how much for the trunk. guy at the counter. $100. I call my wife and tell her about it.

Now unknown to me while I am looking for my part she has her brother call in and buy it for me. I call her after I find my part and she says well come back to the house and I will give you the cash and I needed to pick up a pkg from ups. So I get done running around miss getting back to the junk yard (it was on a Saturday) I call monday and it was sold. 3 months later I get it from my wife for Christmas!!!! My wife is awesome!!!

STevo

Old 10-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

****, cant beat that lol, sounds like she knows what ya want haha, i woulda been like

"bitch, you got me the trunk i was gunna buy, and its used, thats an insult, now go buy me a matching cf hood and cook me some dinner" haha, j.k

Old 10-15-2009, 01:34 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by Derek2000

plethoric.. Just like i told sfazngiants.. you and him have 2 of the cleanest civics on hcf. (in my opinion)
I just wish mine was A) a hatch and B) black... or red... or that one blue color that some Si's have..

The color you're thinking of is Electron Pearl Blue... definitely an amazing color

Originally Posted by hybred-1
I know right??? Here is how that happened. While I was putting together my car. I needed to pick up a blk manual counsil. As I pull into the parking lot of the junk yard a pretty badly wrecked copper 94 civic coupe is being flatbeded into the yard with a slightly used cf trunk. I immediately say how much for the trunk. guy at the counter. $100. I call my wife and tell her about it.

Now unknown to me while I am looking for my part she has her brother call in and buy it for me. I call her after I find my part and she says well come back to the house and I will give you the cash and I needed to pick up a pkg from ups. So I get done running around miss getting back to the junk yard (it was on a Saturday) I call monday and it was sold. 3 months later I get it from my wife for Christmas!!!! My wife is awesome!!!

STevo

That. Is. AWESOME!!! Bet you were pretty disappointed when you called about it on monday though, right?

Anyway, plethoric, like I said, you really don't need hood pins, but they'd be a nice reassurance to have. I don't really see a Carbon Creations hood lifting, though... that's usually on the cheap off-brand hoods.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

who cares, get them anyhow, their sexxy... their nipples for cars... id put some pasteys on them hahahahha

Quick Reply: Got my CF Hood!